• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Having the same issue as posted above with creating an application. After entering my information 5 times and it not validating, perhaps posting here will work. Defenders of Stalingrad dosclan.org 173.18.182.137/24 I think, never had to use CIDR before.
  2. J

Squad Join us for |DOS| Killing Floor Week!!

Founded in 2003, our clan, the Defenders of Stalingrad is different from any clan you will ever meet. We do this by challenging the defining goals many clans impose. These other clans burden their members with requests for large sums of money, large time investment, and force their members to...
  3. J

Server Servers arent updating...

I have been bashing my brains out on this bull****. Its not that I am mad at Tripwire, but honestly this is a horrible system. Two days before the update I had just learned hlds for linux and now it changes. Fine I accept that is my bad luck. Here is where it gets bad tho, I can get steamcmd...
  4. J

Pleaseeee, make the GUI smaller :)

yeah a smaller GUI would be nice. even a few preset adjustments would be great.
  5. J

[Fix] Add 1366x768 as a resolution choice under 16x9

Still an issue would be nice to have this added for laptop players.
  6. J

[Tuning] Death When Selecting Class and Weapon!

I am not certain if this is a bug, or just something looked past in testing, but in every game I have played, this doesn't happen. After you spawn into the game, you may have chosen the wrong class or gun. So you go to the menu and select the right one and the game suicides you instantly, which...
  7. J

[Fix] Add 1366x768 as a resolution choice under 16x9

1366x768 is a rather common resolution for gaming. It is primarily seen when gaming on laptops or 720p televisions, but I feel it should be added as an option since it is standard in much of the industry.
  8. J

Killing Floor Events: Questions for the Devs

I think it is awesome that Tripwire releases these awesome updates that temporarily change the game. The Christmas Event was awesome, the Portal Event was quite cool as well, and I am sure that this new Summer Event will be quite memorable. I know you guys put a ton of work into this, my clan...
  9. J

Squad |DOS| Clan Launches London Killing Floor Server

Yesterday we launched our first European server for Killing Floor. We hope those of you who haven't had a chance to play with us due to high ping will join with us now. :) We hope to get to know more of the Euro players better over the next few months. Feel free to join us in game or in...
  10. J

Squad DOS Clan Recruitment

|DOS| "Defenders of Stalingrad" was originally founded in 2003 when we were playing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead. The expansion was one of the first to feature Russian WW2 weapons and maps. Took our name after our favorite map in the game "Stalingrad". We wholeheartedly plan to...
  11. J

Squad |DOS| Clan Recruiting KF, COD:BO, MOHAA, FH2

The Defenders of Stalingrad are looking to find like-minded enthusiastic players that enjoy having a good time while playing great games. We are primarily located in North America and Europe and have been established in the community for over 7 years. |DOS| has been competitive in many games in...
  12. J

[Game] Forgotten Hope 2

Just keeping this bumped up with a full detailed listing :) Forgotten Hope 2.3 Releases on Friday, October 1st, 2010 at 18:00 UTC -New Maps; Battle of Brest, Ramelle Neuville, and St. Lo Breakthrough -New Weapons; Scoped FG42, Petrol Bomb -New Knives; Gravity, Hitler Jugend, Luftwaffe, Herr...
  13. J

Squad Defenders of Stalingrad Recruiting foe KF, BFBC2, FH2

The Defenders of Stalingrad are looking to find like-minded enthusiastic players that enjoy having a good time while playing great games. We are primarily located in North America and are nearly 7 years old. |DOS| has been competitive in many games in the past and will continue to be in the...
  14. J

Individual Perks for DLC characters

I think this could work. The default skin pack that comes with the game would just have to support a percentage as well, They may have to add a few extra skins to make sure everything is covered. Then people could think of the DLC skins as optional, alternative, cooler looking skins. This would...
  15. J

Squad Join Defenders of Stalingrad Today! Killing Floor, Bad Company 2, COD5

We most definitely plan to play Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad. Recruitment for that game will begin on day one! :cool:
  16. J

Squad Join Defenders of Stalingrad Today! Killing Floor, Bad Company 2, COD5

Join Defenders of Stalingrad Today! Bad Company 2, Killing Floor, Forgotten Hope The Defenders of Stalingrad are looking to find like-minded enthusiastic players that enjoy having a good time while playing great games. We are primarily located in North America and are nearly 7 years old. |DOS|...
  17. J

Squad |DOS| Clan is Recruiting for Killing Floor, COD5, Forgotten Hope 2

Updated Teamspeak IP and some other information.
  18. J

Grindhouse Mapping Contest Winners

Icebreaker has to be my favorite map. I soon as I found it we put it on our clan server. It just keeps getting better, now it will be sent to everyone automatically. I wonder if the ship will now list in multiplayer?
  19. J

Yeah, I think the new Red Orchestra is looking great. If it is anything like the first one, it will simply rock.
  20. J

We plan to move to Heroes of Stalingrad in the future. For now we are going to focus on COD5 in TWL and have fun with Killing Floor. Forgotten Hope 2 is our realism game for now.