• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Blimey

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below. We are the Dead. Short days ago We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow, Loved and were loved, and now we...
  2. Blimey

Lest we forget

Canada
  3. Blimey

*news* Sad day

St.James Gate Guinness...was struck by a massive fire at noon monday! My goodness...my sweet Guinness! http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-firefighters-contain-blaze-at-Guinness-factory-in-Dublin-79816847.html?1=1 Blimey not happy :(
  4. Blimey

Happy Holidays Everyone

5. Blimey

[Video] Irena Sendler - a true hero

YouTube - Irena Sendler: A Tribute "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke That quote can not be said about Irena Sendler, but rather what one person can do in respect of life, and triumph over evil. Irena Sendler 1910 - 2008 R.I.P
  6. Blimey

Quote of the day

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. George Carlin
  7. Blimey

[Video] Association Football

YouTube - Association Football - Harry Enfield - Mr Cholmondley-Warner
  8. Blimey

[Video] Storm

YouTube - Storm by Tim Minchin (with text)
  9. Blimey

Coookin' wit da Guinness

Guinness Roast 3 lbs beef rump 3 tablespoons coarse black pepper 1 pint Guinness Stout 1/4 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon flour 2 cloves garlic 1 bay leaf 4 slices carrots 3 cubed potatoes Preheat oven to 350f, crush garlic mix with pepper and rub in to beef. Place beef in a roasting tin...
  10. Blimey

Thriller Knights[CIA/COR] Anniversary

Thriller Knights Web site http://www.thrillerknights.com/index.php You are all free to come join us on your Team Speak: 66.55.131.26:8789 Hey guys, come play the mod Saturday starting 3 PM EST/21:00 CET Download Links Zip version of Mod Red Orchestra MOD 3.3 (Thriller Knights) Red...
  11. Blimey

"Lest we forget"

! In Flanders Fields ! In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below. We are the Dead. Short days ago We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow, Loved and were loved...
  12. Blimey

DH 2.1 "COW" update

Deleted
  13. Blimey

Best ingame player names

I have a short list of three ingame player names I consider among the best in RO! Add to this list if you like! RiflePoet Chuckles Knuckles Headless Chicken *********** 3dinf.Dave.CDN AKA...
  14. Blimey

lets make a map

If anyone who has experence with the SDK program, modelling and or has a map idea, please let me know....I'm trying to get some people together to make new map and or re-introduce one of the mod maps.
  15. Blimey

Great Game!!!

I've been playing RO for well over a year now, however I've never posted on the RO forms....So I'd thought I should! All I have to really say is that, RO is a great game...hats off to the Tripwire team. Also, the RO community is fantastic, its been fun as hell playing on the servers and with...