• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

[Error] Weapon Aim Behind Cover

Played first time this beta on Map Fallen Fighters (Territory Mode) as a russian rifleman. When I used the cover system behind the small walls in the park and tried to aim over it, it doesn't work right. Until a point you can normally aim, but at an imaginary line a little bit over the cover...
  2. S

Gifting and ownership of RO: Ostfront

I have a question about gifting the game over Steam: It says that owners of the first RO will recieve some special stuff and a price discount. But what if someone without RO 1 gift the game to another guy who owns RO 1? Its clear that the price discount didn't work, as without owning RO 1...
  3. S

Massive performance drop with many large waves

I have a performance problem when encountering large waves >100. The fps not suddenly drop down, but they are getting lower and lower till the game is a slide show and unplayable. I have absolutly no problems in the beginner mode (less specimens), but as soon I enter a server on >=normal...
  4. S

Server Team ratio

Hello I'm new to Unreal- and special to ROO-Server. I often play on small LANs where we are only 2-5 guys and girls against the AI/Bots. My question is: How can I specify the number of bots / players in one of the two teams per map? For example 10 axis players / bots against 20 allies...