• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Basic Training acheivement

There is a still existing bug with the defense missions. You can loose them, but the game will still continue. But then you won't get the achievement and furthermore none of the following, even if you sucessfully beat them. I saw German Mission 6 was about Pavlovs House, first attacking then...
  2. S

Player count down 50% from last weekend

The game is not dying. Bad multiplayer games die ... games for a special audience (like RO2) will just stay 'forever' on a low Level. The core element of RO is the more realistic gameplay and historical acurate maps/equipment then other games offer ... this just attracts a (small) number of...
  3. S

Merging Low magazines

Aren't all magazines filled, when you refill your ammo at an ammo depot?
  4. S

RO2 Commander Incentives

Good points. I like the improvements for the SL and hoped for some stuff for the TL ... but nothing. Don't know if it would be possile to reward his aerial recon just via time next to a radio, but maybe they could add kill (or better spot) assists points for every via recon spotted enemy...
  5. S

RO2 Steam Trading Cards!

I really support this. Would be cool to have cards for RO2/RI, KF and The Ball. ;)
  6. S

RO2 Reward for people who played more than 500 hours

Don't need a reward for a game I have plenty of fun. :p But it is a shame, that with the faster leveling TWI tries to (again) appeal the audience they officially 'hate'. :rolleyes: But it is understandable from a marketing view.
  7. S

RO2: HoS singleplayer

But your subscription list didn't show any record of an activation of RO2, only of RO. You are sure you activated both retail products (meaning enter both CD keys)? May try again to activate both keys into Steam.
  8. S

Weird, that your key from a RO2 retail copy leads to a RO retail entry in your subscription list. It schould say 'Red Orchestra 2 (!) retail'. Would send the screen of your subscription list together with a shot of your RO2 retail box with the key shown to the Support. Also inlcude a copy of...
  9. S

Divisions in RO2

Would be nice to have these historical map info in the game. Maybe under profile infoemation and/or as the map load screens.
  10. S

NB4 Reset

True. :D And for being it unobtainable anymore makes us special. :rolleyes:
  11. S

@WhiteKnight77 Is the Singleplayer DLC still missing in the DLC tab? A friend of mine had that too, when RI was released and now it is back. Also a question about what exactly is standing in you Account Details (when you click your account Name in the upper right Corner of Steam) for you...
  12. S

NB4 Reset

I hoped for a more permanent gift for the INB4Reset 'owners', as not everyone were/are able to play during the set time period.
  13. S

What We Are Up To - First Patch And The German Surprise!

While already owning an uncut copy of RS/RO2 I thought/hoped (like many others) of something else, when reading about a german suprise, when reading the title. But getting an 18 rating for the uncut Version of RI (and with that I guess also an automatic 18 uncut rating for RO2) is a real...
  14. S

Question About Rising Storm DDE

Maybe Valve took them off as long as some have problems getting the stuff (like the TF2 hats) from the DDE.
  15. S

At this time, there are two RO2 related game apps (beside the betas) on Steam. One is called 'Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer' and 'Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Single Player'. The first one everyone should have, who owns a (retail) copy either of RO2 or RI. The second one...
  16. S

RO Rising Storm with RO2 Expansion:

I have no general problem with the actual stronger focus on RI. It is new and as the OP said it is better for actual marketing in the home market (thought playing as bad *** 'nazi' is more popular then as US marines ... even for the US audience :p ). But I hope TWI will treat both game parts...
  17. S

RS Problems with Deluxe Edition Content

Same problem for a friend of mine. He owned the normal RO2 and now bought the RI DDE (with RO2 DDE included). Before the RI release (after he bought the RI DDE) he had immediatly access to the RI KF chars, but RO2 KF chars and RO2 TF2 hats were missing. After the yesterday release the RO2...
  18. S

RO2 SP campaign after RS?

Oh no! A while back I was so happy to finally get all the SP achievements and now I have to do them all again?! Btw prepare for a rage for the now not anymore obtainalbe SP achievement left in the MP part. :p But if you remove them form the MP part prepare for my rage! :IS2:
  19. S

RO2 Returning to RO2 from RS

I really hope they will include an option to let us choose what menu style we prefer, RI or HoS.
  20. S

RO2 Performance

Weird. My system is just a bit better and with the RI release the performance got better with the same settings as before ...