• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Music Cues - AWAY!

music in this game is terrible when finish caping objetiv etc.. turn it off !
  2. B

according 1C the game will be released August 26

the online store iwe gought my game says "in stock 26/8" - buth that is when the store get it. it will nott bee in my hands before 30/8 they sayd.... just 5 weeks left people ! :)
  3. B

3D & Animation Dragunov

nice :)
  4. B

Box Art - and System Specs

gonna look werry cool in my game collection - well done ! :)
  5. B

Ultramar : Portuguese African Combat

good luck :)
  6. B

The RO Community

Well said ! :)
  7. B

Is there a chance for people that didn't liked RO1 gonna like RO2?

Only thing im woryed about is the people that nead the eyecandy... Will the grafix bee nice enoug ? Many dident like ro1 coss of this. Realy hope it will bee good enoug - then yes i do belive ro1 dislikers will come. Personly i still enjoy ro1 from time to time - for the gameplay, and then...
  8. B

Uniforms German Soldier

great film - think im going to watch that again now :D ( got to bee some camo ? )
  9. B

sneak preview from Norway

Norwegian to English translation Sneak Peek: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad In war and love is one cool nok.PC Christopher Thomas Lindtveit, Today, 8:24, 10 comments Share on Facebook PRAGUE (Gamer.no): One thing that often annoys me madly in shooters is how the...
  10. B

ANY NEWS FROM 1C Event in Prague

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/06/30/the-shell-game-new-red-orchestra-2-shots/
  11. B

RO2 Release Date

Great news - hart start pumping ! Congrats TW
  12. B

Interruptible animations.

cool :)
  13. B

ROHOS and the Unreal Development Kit

sry for not sticking to subjekt, but - have any one told you Yoshiro you got the coolest siggy ewer ;) spesialy the last part :D
  14. B

New Pics

Great stuff :D
  15. B

Tripwire Interactive announces

great stuff:D
  16. B

cheats/hacks

as abov (THIS IS OLD THOW) ;)