• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ermac

No TDM servers?

All I see is territory servers. No other game types.
  2. Ermac

Melee is totally screwed up

The AI seems to go out of there way to melee you when they have a loaded gun. It's ridiculous. Melee is more lethal then bullets at times! A few times I've gotten hit with melee and it counted as a fatal wound, where I can get shot 3 or four times with a rifle and bandage up! I shot an enemy in...
  3. Ermac

Please make melee less lethal

The melee damage is quite ridiclous. One time in SP I shot a soldier in the leg with a rifle and he came up to me and killed me in one hit with the butt of his rifle. You're telling me you can keep bandaging gun shot wounds, but a rifle butt can kill you in one hit? Another time I had a soldier...
  4. Ermac

I like RO2

Despite the overwhelmingly negative response to RO2 on the forums, I for one think RO2 is a very good game. Some bugs and so on, but I think the game was worth the wait. Keep up the good work Tripwire and don't let the naysayers bring you down.
  5. Ermac

RO 2 artillery training

This is embarassing, but I'm stuck at the artillery strike training in the axis campaign. I set a the artillery strike on the village, but nothing happens. I'm scratching my head wondering why the Russians in the village aren't dying.
  6. Ermac

Slightly dissapointed in SP

I kind of thought HOS SP would have a real story and show cinematics and have the dialog of soldiers during town time. I was thinking they could have showed how war really is instead of all these games that seem glorify war like COD,MOH, etc. But it seems like HOS sp is just bots pretty much...
  7. Ermac

length of the weapons in CQC

How much will the length of the weapon affect ones ability to fight? Will the collision system make a big difference between how a MP40 fairs vs a Kar98k in CQCs like the MP40 doesn't hit up against objects as much. In so many games there is barely any difference between carbines and rifles in...
  8. Ermac

TWI's next move after HOS

Perhaps it's too early for this, but what would kind of add ons or expansion would you like to see? Would you like to see an expansion covering the whole eastern front like Ostfront, or covering a specific battle so they can have more detail? I imagine they could make a western front expansion...
  9. Ermac

Do ethnic Russians have Mongolian blood in them?

I'm interested in this subject, but it seems hard to find a straight answer.
  10. Ermac

combat reload

I'm not saying it is something that absolutely should be in RO, but it might be cool if it was. The character basically drops the old mag on the ground to save time reloading where in the regular reload he takes the time put the old mag back in his vest. from the rising mod for hl2 watch the...
  11. Ermac

falling down from a non fatal gun shot wound

I think it would add some realism if you would fall down from a non fatal gun shot wound. It would add some realism not knowing for sure if your enemy is dead or alive. It would also be an advantage to the player being shot knowing that he falls to the ground and isn't an easy target anymore...
  12. Ermac

voice commands useless?

How many times have you seen people use voice commands seriously in a video game? The use of voice commands in video games dosen't extend past spamming imo. People that are serious about teamwork use a mic anyways.
  13. Ermac

taking weapons and ammo animation

I think there should be an animation for when you drop your weapon to take another one, and to search bodies for additional ammo or grenades.
  14. Ermac

Civilians

Since there's going to be SP I think there should defenetly be civilians to add realism.
  15. Ermac

Two primary weapons in HOS.

I know what you're thinking "Oh god don't make this game like COD." But in some cases I think being able to carry two primary weapons is realistic. I've heard about Russian snipers carrying a PPSH in addition to their rifle when they came in close combat. I also remember seeing a picture of a...
  16. Ermac

Death Animations

With most games now a days having ragdolls, I'm starting to miss death animations, Rogue Spear had great death animations. I think there should be a blend of death animations and ragdolls in HOS.
  17. Ermac

Death Animations

With most games now a days having ragdolls, I'm starting to miss death animations, Rogue Spear had great death animations. I think there should be a blend of death animations and ragdolls in HOS.
  18. Ermac

Computer won't play DVDs

When I ever put a DVD in it won't load them. How can I fix this? Thanks.
  19. Ermac

Numbers killed in Africa

For a project I'm doing does anybody have an estimate of how many innocent civilians have been executed due to African wars? Thanks
  20. Ermac

vietnam games

Are there any new vietnam games being made?