• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ermac

Tripware, please, do not ruin this game as you did with RO2 at the beginning

Honestly, I don't see legitimate criticism, what I see is childish whining. And honestly, it sounds like you didn't play RO2, because it was NOTHING like COD. RO2 had it's problems no doubt, but I don't think it was because it was like COD.
  2. Ermac

Black Mesa release date set

Don't play it then. Wait for the full release.
  3. Ermac

Iron sites are too steady IMO

A lot of it depends on the strength of the particular person. A person who rarely works out or does hard manual labor isn't going to be able to hold the rifle steady as somebody who does. A lot of times in Ostfront, sway didn't really matter, unless it you were using a bolt action and taking a...
  4. Ermac

Next Patch(es) coming?

In some ways, the guns being easier to shoot in HOS makes it work to your advantage, and your enemies advantage too. You die a lot more because of that. I remember in Ostfront with a bolt action, I had to rest just to take a shot because there would be so much sway that I wouldn't be able to get...
  5. Ermac

No TDM servers?

It's not too bad. It's only bad when you have too many players. Because then you get killed as soon as you spawn.
  6. Ermac

No TDM servers?

All I see is territory servers. No other game types.
  7. Ermac

Realism in RO2 and RO1.

You're right. RO2 even with some of the advantages you have, is a lot more frustating and unforgiving then Ostfront as I remember it.
  8. Ermac

German native voicepack?

I like the English voices actually.
  9. Ermac

The Elder Scrolls V

Can't for the 11th. So soon.
  10. Ermac

Realism in RO2 and RO1.

I would rather keep "fantasy realism" out of the game. To be honest, I find RO2 to be a more challenging game then Ostfront. Anything you guys are hoping for will most likely never be added as an update so you'll have to wait for a mod.
  11. Ermac

Hipfire - inaccurate description?

I can't say for 100% sure if hip firing was really used, but this photo seems to support that it was indeed used. Hip firing anything other then a fully automatc firearm would be impractical I think. I think it's a good thing that the effectiveness of hip firing was greatly reduced in HOS from...
  12. Ermac

Melee is totally screwed up

Could be that all these experiences I listed were purley offline with bots.
  13. Ermac

MKb and AVS suggestion

I thought the MKB was controlloable. More controllable then the PPSH in my opinion. As far as making the MKB and AVT-40 fail more, I disagree with doing that. If you're going to make them fail, then allow all weapons to fail.
  14. Ermac

P38 is really, I mean REALLY weak (with small bayonet reminder)

I highly disagree. I've found the P38 to be very effective for me.
  15. Ermac

Melee is totally screwed up

The AI seems to go out of there way to melee you when they have a loaded gun. It's ridiculous. Melee is more lethal then bullets at times! A few times I've gotten hit with melee and it counted as a fatal wound, where I can get shot 3 or four times with a rifle and bandage up! I shot an enemy in...
  16. Ermac

RO1 vs RO2

1.Highly accurate and quick aiming weapon nicht gut. Like mentioned, fantasy Ro OST front weapon sway? It's not realistic. What do you expect? 2.I think they sound alright. 3.It's not realistic that you can bandage wounds so quickly so many times, but consider this, Ostfront had no bleeding at...
  17. Ermac

RO1 vs RO2

I've been playing since Ostfront, and I think RO2 is a much better game.
  18. Ermac

Your favourite M16

19. Ermac

Your favourite M16

I never said the M16 and M4 was unreliable, I just said there are more reliable rifles out there. Putting optics on an AK is not making it an AR at all. The AK could accept optics before the M16 ever was fielded. The only reason I gave you that link was to show the AK could accept optics well...
  20. Ermac

Your favourite M16

I don't know where you heard that the Russians are looking to replace the AK-74 with an entirely new design, I've heard them say it's outdated, but haven't heard them say that. The AK-200 is the contender right now. The US military uses foreign designed weapons too. M9 Beretta,M240,Benelli...