• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Q

[Crash] Haven't had a crash since the first beta and new patch I crash all the time.

Like the title states i only crashed during the FIRST phase of beta then after the patch that fixed those crashes i never had another crash since.. but the new 3gb patch has made me crash every time I join a game I can play for a random amount of time then bam rogame.exe error. This is...
  2. Q

Anyone else get DOUBLE IRONSIGHTS?? Anyone know how to fix it?

Hey TWI do you guys have this on your to do list? I know its more prominent on some maps and not others, like on station it shows up pretty badly with a k98, it does it on all guns its just some of them aren't that noticeable, it's like its making a shadowed double of the gun and its being...
  3. Q

TWI are you ever going to answer us about removable upgrades/unlocks?

I'm sure everyone is dieing to know if you're going to let us CHOOSE what unlocks we want to use, some people like the hood on their k98 some dont.. Some like the bayonet, some don't, some want it as a attachable thing just like in RO1.. I don't want to level up the mkb and get a bayo + that...
  4. Q

[Fix] Radeon Crossfire Fix!

Ok with todays release of the Crossfire CAP5 profiles it seems to have given a HUGE boost with crossfire activated in RO2 even though it doesn't list RO2 as one of the games on the list.. The CAP5 profile download is on Guru3d very popular site that gets early drivers etc. But yeah try it out...
  5. Q

CROSSFIRE WORKS NOW!! Info Inside!

Ok today on Guru3d they release CAP5 profiles for crossfire but it says nothing about RO2 in it but I'm getting amazing increases in performance out of it! http://downloads.guru3d.com/AMD-Catalyst-Application-Profile---11.8-CAP5-download-2782.html I can now crank it up to ultra everything and...
  6. Q

For anyone with below average FPS, try this!

Open your console IN GAME while actually playing by pressing the "~" key and type in umbra culling and press enter.. should give you like +20fps maybe less maybe more.. Worked for me and others :D Happy shooting!
  7. Q

Anyone else think it's weird that the devs are nowhere to be found?

Anyone think it's weird that we haven't heard from the devs at all in days? Even though they said they were working through the holiday weekend and everything yet they haven't given us any information about what is going on or what to expect. There are many issues that still need answers like...
  8. Q

I wish a Developer would chime in about SWAY.

Everyone is crying about sway on here and I want a dev to set it straight, so maybe this thread will get their attention since it calls for a developer in the title... Who knows, but my opinion is that its fine with the last patch they introduced a lot of sway after you run out of stamina and...
  9. Q

[Question] Are you guys going to have Crossfire working before retail launch?

It's weird that I can't get over 30fps in crossfire, it struggles to even get 30, but when I turn off the second card I get 60-80 fps at all times. Is this going to be fixed before launch day? I hope so, keep up the good work TWI.
  10. Q

[Crash] Crash to Desktop mid game while taking aim at enemy in apartments

I was just playing and ever since the latest patch I get random crashes to desktop with the same error that the whole server browser issue was giving. This is very annoying because now I can't play for long periods of time before the game randomly crashes. I was originally running in crossfire...
  11. Q

[Error] Badges on soldiers glowing very bright

So there is a bug it seems I was testing penetration stuff with a friend and I noticed his badge on his chest "he was russian" was glowing super bright gold colored.. Even from a distance it was very distracting and he would be an easy target to spot with this visual oddity. Whenever he took aim...
  12. Q

Anyone up for writing a Commander position tutorial??

As for as I know I haven't seen a tutorial or guide on how to be the commander role in the game, almost every time I play everyone passes up on commander and I pick it up and try to do what I'm supposed to but I don't really know what I'm supposed to do most of the time.. i figured out how to...
  13. Q

[Error] Players bodies flying apart, limbs and everything when a round had changed.

I don't know how or why but on my screen several bodies just flew into pieces including my own and it was just a lump with nubs for arms and legs all bloody and red. I've only seen this once. I'm pretty sure it was a round change. They didn't all blow up at once it was like one after the other...
  14. Q

[Crash] Alt-tabbed out from the audio options screen CTD

So I was messing with my mic settings in game in the audio area, I hadn't started a game yet or anything and I was switching audio devices from my astro mixamp to my sound card in my pc then tested my mic to make sure it worked and it did so I press ok. Then I wanted to ALT-TAB out to check...
  15. Q

[Crash] Random crash during in game firefight. Dump Included.

Was just playing for a few hours then all of a sudden as I deploy my MG while prone I'm about to pop two guys in the head and the game just crashed, just like it does when the server browser crash occurs so I figured I'd give you my dump file to see if it helps. File name: RO2_Crash.zip File...
  16. Q

Can't seem to figure out how to pick up weapons/ammo?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to pick up guns and ammo? I know we're able to carry more than 1 main weapon now but what button is it because I don't see a binding for it in the controls menu? anyone figure this out? By the way Tripwire, amazing game.. This game has had my jaw on...
  17. Q

[Error] Bug in the Video graphics selection area

Ok so in the advanced graphics area where you setup all the eyecandy the Anti Aliasing area has a pulldown menu, well that pulldown menu interferes with the slider below it, and I couldn't select the lowest ammount of AA unless I clicked in a very specific spot. I'm running a Radeon HD 5850 in...
  18. Q

Question about sights in the game

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere I couldn't quite find anything about it other than some snipers will be able to get different zoom variation scopes like 6x or 12x etc. Are some of the SMG's going to be getting sight unlocks kinda like red dot sights of the modern day but the ones...