• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

IGN reviews Red Orchestra 2

8 of 10 = Great! Read the entire thing here I am a happy warrior :)
  2. P

sneak preview from Norway

Sitting here at the hospital typing like a maniac on my HTC. Google translator does not work on this ****. Anyway here is an article from gamer.no on RO2. Enjoy it while I remove my beloved appendix in 2 hours.... :sad: Article is in Norwegian so if someone could translate it for me :)...
  3. P

Serious lag with Radeon HD 5970

Hi guys I recently bought a HIS HD 5970 card to replace my old Nvidia GTX 280 card. With my trusty old GTX280 i ran everything at max, 8AA, and everything on max. Now with the new HD5970 i have serious FPS problems. Everything is laggy, menues and everything. I have the last drivers from ATI...
  4. P

Very quiet?

Hi everyone. Is it me or is it very quiet here. There have been no news in a very long time. Have the production shut down??? :confused:
  5. P

Serious connection problems

Ok I have a problem that I have never encountered before. I thought this was related to Darkest Hour only but after alot of experimenting i also get this problem in Red Orchestra. Left 4 Dead works perfectly and so does other games on Steam. So the problem is related to RO and DH. When I start...