• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

list your hardware in this thread if game runs perfect for you

ASUS P7P55D, Socket LGA 1156 Intel Core i5 750 2,66Ghz Socket 1156 (O.C 3.2 Ghz) Cooler Master V8 CPU CORSAIR DDR3 1866MHZ 8GB 2X240 DIMM CORSAIR HDSSD 2,5 120GB Corsair Force 3 HIS HD5970 2GB Corsair 750w psu Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Big Tower kabinett Running smooth as a baby's butt...
  2. P

IGN reviews Red Orchestra 2

8 of 10 = Great! Read the entire thing here I am a happy warrior :)
  3. P

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

I want to extend my congratulations to Tripwire from Oslo, Norway. you have created an amazing game which is going to bring hundreds of hours of fun. And I can't wait to see what the community will create. This is going to be awesome. Congratulations from me and the 116th Panzer Division
  4. P

ATI driver issue

Those looks like artifacts. Have you clocked your card. It might be a temperature problem
  5. P

New trailer

Awesome trailer Tripwire. I absolutely loved it hehe. Made me smile :)
  6. P

Thank you! :)

Thank you Tripwire :)
  7. P

What Version Did You Pre Oder?

It felt GOOOOOOD to finally buy the game. got 2 licenses of the standard version. One for me and one for me nephew. Cant wait now for the game to release :)
  8. P

sneak preview from Norway

I know ;) this is just a flesh wound. Im not bleeding out yet
  9. P

sneak preview from Norway

Sitting here at the hospital typing like a maniac on my HTC. Google translator does not work on this ****. Anyway here is an article from gamer.no on RO2. Enjoy it while I remove my beloved appendix in 2 hours.... :sad: Article is in Norwegian so if someone could translate it for me :)...
  10. P

Something BIG thursday?

Damn, my underwear is sticky now :( :IS2:
  11. P

Serious lag with Radeon HD 5970

After some experimenting i found that if i turned off AA in the game, and set AA on the drivers instead it worked smooth as hell :)
  12. P

Serious lag with Radeon HD 5970

Hi guys I recently bought a HIS HD 5970 card to replace my old Nvidia GTX 280 card. With my trusty old GTX280 i ran everything at max, 8AA, and everything on max. Now with the new HD5970 i have serious FPS problems. Everything is laggy, menues and everything. I have the last drivers from ATI...
  13. P

Very quiet?

Ok ill just get my box of hand lotion out and enjoy the videos :p
  14. P

Very quiet?

Hi everyone. Is it me or is it very quiet here. There have been no news in a very long time. Have the production shut down??? :confused:
  15. P

Serious connection problems

Ok I have a problem that I have never encountered before. I thought this was related to Darkest Hour only but after alot of experimenting i also get this problem in Red Orchestra. Left 4 Dead works perfectly and so does other games on Steam. So the problem is related to RO and DH. When I start...
  16. P

T34 Vs. Tiger

Panzerkampfwagen VI "Tiger " The tigers were deployed for the first time in the Kursk battle on the russian front. It didn't do so well there since many of them had serious mechanical problems and other malfunctions. Also underpowered due to the original small engine. Another problem with these...