• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Is that actually in game? or are you using any mods? RTW was an amazing game... except playing as any of the greek based armies felt like cheating to me.
  2. S

touche. but I understand what you're saying bout enemies changing. Halo was the worst about it.
  3. S

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the arm is made up of organic matter:D
  4. S

[Game] Titan Quest

Anybody have it/ play it? I just reinstalled it and the expansion pack. Trying to scratch my Diablo itch. Anyways, if anyone's interested, I think we should get some online questing going.
  5. S

[Game] Battlefield: Bad Company

bad company is alot of fun in mp, sp isnt so hot. but its alot better than any other battlefield game. if u like the series, u really should check it out.
  6. S

How would my PC run Team Fortress 2?

You will be completely fine.
  7. S

New Game Steals Content From Other Games

That is incredibly lame.
  8. S

OH NO!!!!:mad::eek::mad: [/
  9. S

Yeah I've had it where ive had tons of spell effects stay on my status. but they dont affect me at all
  10. S

[Game] Conan - Anybody getting it (already have it)

its so worth it. i love it.
  11. S

In your first AoC pic, what is all over your body? It looks like you've been burned.
  12. S

Me and a few guys from the guild in Age of Conan.
  13. S

you and the barbarian horde..... I think everyone has at least one barbarian. I myself am a dark templar, and I love it
  14. S

Out of all the mmorpgs ive played; Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy online, Lord of the rings, WOW. this is the most inherently fun, it doesnt have the tediousness of the others. By the way, if Funcom ever gets the buddy system up and running I've got a guest pass for whoever wants it. Oh and the...
  15. S

I've been playing for a few hours now, what's your character's name on Doomsayer? mine's Strout.
  16. S

Yeah. Goldeneye was probably the best game I've ever played.... ever.
  17. S

that's the new turok all right. Whenever you do a knife kill it switches to funky perspectives. That game is the very definition of mediocracy. What happened to the good turoks from N64?
  18. S

Why thank you. I had to scale em down a lil, and they lost a little flair in translation. Is Jericho reasonably good? It looked really atmospheric and spooky, but it got slammed by reviews.
  19. S

Assasins Creed...fail ?

I love it, the story is kinda wishy washy, and theres long periods of time where you do nothing but listen to people talk. But, story aside, combat is very fun, definitely like how they handled it. It just seems so fluid. If you liked the prince of persia games, you're more than likely going to...