• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Anyone still play Darkest Hour?

Good to know. I've been getting just a touch burned out on the only maps for RO still being played regularly (with people instead of bots) being Danzig and Berezina, with the occasional Arad. So I just downloaded DH last night and am looking forward to getting that cranked up.
  2. H

Tactics new player

This is so true. Being ex-military and a WW2 reenactor, I'm really into the realism. This game totally caters to that. None of this "headshot-from-a-sniper-rifle-while-bunny-hopping" crap you see in other games. I play =TaT= Danzig 24/7 Hell Hole quite a bit, and if you play there for a...
  3. H

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hey, everyone. I'm new too. Got the game for $5 at Target. It took a while to get used to the iron sights, but I dig it. I like that the game is more or less realistic, and it hasn't been reduced to a bunch of pre-teen idiots running around with sniper rifles. Now all I've got to do is...
  4. H

Tactics Tips for PTRD

The other day I played this class on Arad, and we did pretty well (it was also the first time I played with a mic, and that REALLY helps). I did my best to aid our tanks, and when I ran out of ammo I just stayed put and called in fire on enemy tanks. I figure you're just as useful as a spotter...