• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Finland vs. Soviet Union

Any news on this guys? :p Would love to see this mod come alive...
  2. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

What car do you drive?

I drive this rusty piece of Opel Calibra. It's actually my first car, pretty fast for an old car. It has given me some headaches already, but we'll see how long I'm going to own it.
  3. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

So who's going to be the first ROHOS mod?

I really would like to see a mod team creating a mod of Winter war or Continuation war for RO: HOS. There were some talk about it being interesting, but there were no modders left to start a mod like that for vRO, but now there's a chance for the new game to create something different and not...
  4. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Good video card

Yah sorry about that. Actually those screens were took ages ago and I had no real purpose to snap them for this thread :D Maybe I could take a few other with the FPS showing up too, but I guess it would be useless since I already convinced you how great 4830 is :p
  5. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Good video card

Yep 4830 is a great video card, if you want to get one cheap. I bought myself one about a month ago and don't have any problems with it and everything runs smooth. Dunno how much it costs elsewhere, but here in Finland it was a bit over 100 euros, which isn't that bad for a video card imo. I...
  6. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Mare Nostrum Update

Impressive work! These new tools should make me play MN again.
  7. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Ro-starwars

Damn, those are freaking awesome :eek: Looks like I'm not the only one, who's been watching Star Wars episodes lately :p
  8. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Darkest Hour release date announced

Whoah. Now that sounds nice :)
  9. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Post your desktop.

Argh, that's hurting my eyes...
  10. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Project Reality Mini-mod

Couldn't agree more with Mikhail.
  11. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Level Design New UnrealEd Forum

Sounds like a good idea... I will register for sure.
  12. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Flank from the right :D That's what I did :p
  13. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Red Crucible(really cool looking ww3 game)

I agree, the models need more work (especially the player models, they are way too thin). But I like the idea, this could work really well but like Drakon said they need more "professional" work.
  14. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Darkest Hour 2.0 has been released....

http://www.red.orchestra.pl/plug.php?e=maps Now it seems the first page is full of them :D
  15. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Call of Duty 5

Well, that's it for me... Though I'm a huge fan of CoD series, this is just taking the game to wrong direction. Why on earth they let Treaych make the game and as a result they ruin it? Seriously, they are always promising realism and this is what we get? World War 2 weapons with silencers...
  16. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Darkest Hour 2.0 has been released....

Nope, the beta 2.0 is released with a full installer. Just download the file and install it. Had no problems with the installer and everything works smooth... cheers again DH developers, one heck of a job you've done. :)
  17. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Russian Artillery Fire Commands

Great Bolt, thank you. Looked like a very good movie, from what I saw :)
  18. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Finland school gunman kills nine

Yeah, this is sad and it's ****ing unbelievable how this gun ownership works in here :mad: And yes I have to admit that I just checked the news and was like " no, not again" and then I found this little news topic where it said that police had interigated the shooter last friday, because he...
  19. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Classic, though I haven't played it :p but Combat Mission 2....mmm, I like it.
  20. $piTfirE<*F!N*>

Darkest Hour: It's Almost Here - With More

Damn, I love you guys :D. Well done, well done.