• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

2 girls 1 cup.

Okay, so today at school my friends started talking about the "2 girls 1 cup" thing saying it's the most disgusting thing they've ever seen. One of them said he threw up. They told me to watch it tonight, and out of curiousity I did... Discuss your reactions.
  2. D

Homeworld.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvYZXUT5Bk Most moving scene in a game, OR MOST MOVING SCENE IN A GAME EVER? Plus....the music :(
  3. D

Halo 3.

No love for Halo here? Although it has its flaws, but it's still an enjoyable game :)
  4. D

What Instrument do you play?

I play bass, have been for 2 months. Not difficult to play, but I have a problem playing with two fingers :P
  5. D

Tanks taking a beating.

Today I saw a Panzer IV take 8 rounds from atleast 3 different tanks on Blackday July through my binoculars while waiting for artillery to finally come in and finish it. Probably would have been a normal site if it was a Tiger or a Panther, but the IV took 3 to the side, 2 to the turret and 3...
  6. D

Soldat.

Anybody ever play it? It's a free online side-scrolling shooter, and it's really fun :) I sometimes play it when I have nothing to do and don't feel like waiting 3 minutes for an RO map to load :P www.soldat.pl Don't judge the game from the screenshots....
  7. D

Using the binoculars to snipe people.....

I admit to using it to snipe people with rifles :p But doesn't that seem unrealistic? So I have a suggestion.....everytime you stop looking through your binoculars, your view shifts a bit? for the sake of realism :) That's what they did on WRM anyways....
  8. D

This is frustrating.

Probably 2/3 of the time I try to connect to a server, the map stops loading 1 minute in, and I have to ctrl+alt+dlt out... Any way to fix this? I have firewalls turned off.