• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Pagro182

Bridges Map Issues

Bridges has some serious issues on the first River. I couldn't get screen shots to work, but on both banks the germans can be below the hill from a side and Russian view and yet above the hill on their view. The effect is the can't be hit but can shoot across the screen. If you come in as...
  2. Pagro182

Mapping Contest Phase 1 Winners

Great Maps.... Love them all.:D:D:D
  3. Pagro182

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Beta opt in update applied on 5/24/2012. Press play, get ROGame.exe has stopped working...
  4. Pagro182

Weapon Sway/Realsim/My take

What I find amazing is the people who claim they hit everything in the gamne with everyshot. Not actually possible -- without an "assist" from outside the game engine. Or you are just not firing often. If you are taking well considered and aimed shots, guess what, you can hit moving targets...
  5. Pagro182

My issues with Red Orchestra 2 and how easily they can be improved on by Tripwire.

I find the grousing about RO2 to be rather amusing in general. I ask all of the grousers which game is it that they satisfies their desires? RO, with the bullet proof haystacks, no mantling, one shot tank kills, tank bailing, etc? Fun game, spent years playing, but really, RO2 is a vast...
  6. Pagro182

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

I have been reading up on the "RO Classic" ideas. Personally I am not in favor of many of them. Here is my opinion as to why: 1) Tank Bailing -- Are you serious? How many people left their tank unless it was burning and ready to blow up? I'd venture the number is near 0. 2) No lockdown...
  7. Pagro182

Help us name our game modes

I know increasing the foundation of players is important, both for the game and the business, at the same time keeping the solid cadre of current players happy is important for Tripwire. So how does one accomplish this at the same time? When you are looking at a Realism Mode, would calling...
  8. Pagro182

Help us name our game modes

I assume I can tweak certain effects for myself regardless of the server mode, i.e., I could make Relaxed Realism much harder on me personally. I also assume in a "Realism" server I would be forced to play the harder mode. If this is the case how about: Open in place of Relaxed Realism...
  9. Pagro182

What will you make avoid buying this game?

I'd have to say, my biggest fear is rampant hackers... Last 3 titles I have bought were destroyed by hackers within hours of release. (Yes I play other games besides RO). Please, please, please have an effective anti-cheat system in place for launch.
  10. Pagro182

Send off for ROOST - 24 hours of RO1 before the release of RO2

Let me check, we should have enough in Europe to run on a 16 man server... TWB*MorganEarp
  11. Pagro182

Suppression in ROHOS

In the test at TWI, ducking got you out of the way, but I did not pop up right on target, just towards it. I always had to re-aim. Also anyone who thinks they could in reality just face down an MG mano-a-mano, is probably dead already with a Congressional Medal of Honor, or very lucky, I...
  12. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

The AI seemed to be pretty good at following orders. The definitely take cover on their own. If you shoot at one and miss, they duck and use cover to return fire. Far better than the RO bots.
  13. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

Another installment from TWB*MorganEarp: I'll try to address TWB*ButchCassidy's questions below: Do the maps lend themselves towards Clan matches? Did you see anything preventing matches? How do the new game types play and do they actually improve the match side? (i.e. are they linear...
  14. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

Maybe TWI will chirp in, the maps where we had tank support for the infantry I really didn't pay attention to the tanks. DrGuppy, RammJaeger and Redeye were my concerns. Sorry.:(
  15. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

TWB*JimMiller addressed some I can tell you my take on the above. I couldn't use one tank for cover, it was the only one I tried, but it was partially destroyed, so I don't want to make some blanket statement, but you cannot take cover behind just anything, an icon comes up to tell you you...
  16. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

I honestly didn't look that close at the other wounded/dead players so I can't tell you about wound marks. Yes, you can drive the tank from any position if you are alone in it and have an AI driver. Little delay, but you wouuld have that from telling him right/left etc. Worked nice, I assume...
  17. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

TWB*ButchCassidy has come up with a ton of questions he is seeking opinions from Jim Miller and myself on so over the next week or two we will try to address as many of these as we can. If you have additional questions, and we can answer them from our play test, post them up or PM me so I can...
  18. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

In seeing death animations, they would seem to continue on their path for a step, maybe two when shot by small arms, then fall. It is hard to tell you exactly what happens as it appears to depend on where they are shot. From the being shot side, you got a quick message saying you were...
  19. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

I'd really have to leave the release info to TWI. Among other things, I have no idea how to program/build a game, just play them...
  20. Pagro182

TWB Play Test Review

I didn't really stop to look at the bodies, but their death animation was fun, kind of stop grab the part that was hit, fall to your knees, and then slump over... Kind of felt bad for them, thought I should shoot them a second time.