• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Squad Grossdeutschland looking for new blood for upcoming battles

The Grossdeutschland has been around for quite sometime and with upcoming battles planned we are needing some new blood. We will be focusing on small squad tactics targeting teamwork and communications. With a more casual approach to time commitments and nothing to rigid in terms of...
  2. W

2D Art Does anyone do player skins still?

I need a skin modified for my unit, nothing to complicated. If someone could help I would be willing to pay if necessary. Thanks
  3. W

Squad |GD| Grossdeutschland axis realism unit recruiting

The |GD| is reopening recruitment for RO, to prepare for the TOC campaign. You can expect a high level of historical realism within our unit. The Grossdeutschland had high standards in drill, training, combat and were considered one of the elite German units of WW2. If you are looking for...
  4. W

sits on index

Ive had RO installed since its release and all of a sudden I can't connect. I can play practice mod but when I try multi it just sits on the ip/index screen then says can't connect do to unknown steam problem. I closed my firewall and anti virus, anyone have a solution
  5. W

Squad Grossdeutschland recruiting realism players

If you seek fun and realism then the Gro
  6. W

Squad looking for realism?

If you're looking for a change in game style and want to try out realism, look no further www.GD-Div.com
  7. W

Squad GrossDeutschland mobilizing troops

We are a newly formed realism unit Visit us at www.GD-Div.com
  8. W

Server Manually Moving players

Is there anyway to manually move players to a side , like when our clan pubs in our server together instead of having to ask players to move to the other team we can just move them.
  9. W

Squad 20.Panzergrenadiers {Hamburg} Historical Realism Unit

The 20.Panzergrenadiers are recruiting soldats, we are an international unit with members from all over the world. The unit was formed in Sept and is still going strong. We focus on realistic training and award ceremonies and will most likely join the Ostfront Campaign in order to have...
  10. W

Squad 20.PzGr's Historical Realism Unit

The 20th Panzergrenadiers are currently accepting new soldats We pride ourselves in being historically correct in trainings,ceremonies and war scenario tactics. Join now and serve the Fatherland with the great Wehrmacht in the 20.PzGr's. http://20-panzergrenadier-div.com/Recruitment.htm