• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Would you pay for DLC?

With a large realism community expected for HOS I think a realism add on pack would be very successful. ex) various uniforms with ranks, being able to salute, flag carrier, axis radio man, medic, kubelwagon, additional voice comments, gun skins etc..
  2. W

Squad looking for EU-based RO players :3

unit unit Hey were an axis unit with some Euro players, http://gd-div.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
  3. W

Squad Grossdeutschland looking for new blood for upcoming battles

The Grossdeutschland has been around for quite sometime and with upcoming battles planned we are needing some new blood. We will be focusing on small squad tactics targeting teamwork and communications. With a more casual approach to time commitments and nothing to rigid in terms of...
  4. W

Realism: cleaning house

Looks perfect to me, this is the kind of intensity we strive for in realism I think the marines did a great job, its called risk vs reward, why put men at risk if you've got big guns available to you, blast away and identify the parts later. The only cowardly thing I saw was the Muslims...
  5. W

Saluting

Grossdeutschland will be there for HOS and we are not an SS unit. IMO the only reason why you see so many SS units is because of the elite status as combat soldiers the Waffen was known for. Back to saluting- how about in deployment areas you can only salute- no gun, so no annoying tkers
  6. W

Saluting

It could be class specific like only the officer can salute or if HOS will have radio operators like DH does this would be a great addition that only that class could do so that when he reports to the officer for arty he can salute. Then realism units could easily mod it to allow all classes...
  7. W

Squad |GD| Grossdeutschland axis realism unit recruiting

GD is still very active and is recruiting soldatens Visit us at www.GD-Div.com YouTube - Grossdeutschland - A Red Orchestra Historical Realism Unit
  8. W

Squad Do any of these clans / groups roleplay using RO?

We do realism scenarios as well as ceremonies and such http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vALwH4_L1I
  9. W

2D Art Does anyone do player skins still?

I need a skin modified for my unit, nothing to complicated. If someone could help I would be willing to pay if necessary. Thanks
  10. W

Squad Theatre Of Conflict present's "All Fronts" Campaign..

anyone tried the realism match mutator? would be nice to add a single wave of reinforcements, could help to add more depth.
  11. W

Squad |GD| Grossdeutschland axis realism unit recruiting

The |GD| is reopening recruitment for RO, to prepare for the TOC campaign. You can expect a high level of historical realism within our unit. The Grossdeutschland had high standards in drill, training, combat and were considered one of the elite German units of WW2. If you are looking for...
  12. W

Squad Theatre Of Conflict present's "All Fronts" Campaign..

The |GD| has decided to come back to RO for this campaign. Good work on getting this set up guys, hopefully it will all work out
  13. W

Squad Fr

Very nice, Happy holidays to all
  14. W

Squad RO Realism - Whats the story?

The |GD| is still alive, Ive been away but am itching to get back into the action. For the Gro
  15. W

sits on index

thxs it worked, I had actually done this prior to posting but hadn't closed steam so it didn't work. thxs for your help
  16. W

sits on index

Ive had RO installed since its release and all of a sudden I can't connect. I can play practice mod but when I try multi it just sits on the ip/index screen then says can't connect do to unknown steam problem. I closed my firewall and anti virus, anyone have a solution