• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Are TWI ever going to fix the lockdown mechanic?

I mean it makes no sense re-cappin a point as defenders to reset the counter. It takes away from the general engagement during a match and sends the defender team into a spiralling defeat even faster. They should fix the lockdown mechanic or jost make every single objective cap-once only.
  2. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Extra Beta Key

Hi, I pre-ordered the game today however I already had a beta key activated on my account from a previous beta wave. Is it possible to get an extra beta key for pre-ordering?
  3. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RO2 Has the SP component been discontinued?

I can't find it on the Steam Store.
  4. >F|R< Sarcinelli

04-24 Update Changelog

So, what was on those 700MB?
  5. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RS Rising Storm GOTY Edition

https://twitter.com/TripwireYoshiro/status/446080952305852416/photo/1 I smell a huge update coming soon... ps.: it would be nice to get some more info on this.
  6. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RO2 Server Browser Filter (Yet Again)

Guys we really need a better filter. Right now it's as useless as it can be, just trying to search for a specific setup (Custom, Territory, no CP) and there's no specific filter options to do so. Please add the variables separately as tick boxes!
  7. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RO2 Native Role Names

Is there an option to change the role names on the class selection screen? I know it's a tiny detail but I really miss the native role selection screen. Are tiny details like the native role names, the descriptions on the team and class selection screen that waters down the immersion for me :(...
  8. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RO2 Team Stack

Why is it that the German Team is almost always full and the first to fill up? I use Auto Select for balance sake and most of the time I end up on the Russian Team!
  9. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RO2 Station Trains

Were the trains always that "high"? I mean I can't remember being able to get under the trains crouched, only proned... Have they changed it recently or it was always like this?
  10. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Medals

So, why haven't TWI fleshed out the medal system? Those who had RO1 prior to buying RO2 got 2 medals (1 German and 1 Russian) but why we had to stop there? It would be nice if they create more medals to go with the achievements for example. We could have medals for: weapon proficiency...
  11. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RO2 Servers

Is it just me or it's getting very difficult to find populated RO2-only servers? Maybe it has something to do with my time zone, dunno but the population is really thin (around 1200 only) and most of the populated servers are RS. Been trying to find a populated RO2 (that's not running...
  12. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RO2 Shooting Recon Planes Down

Just remembered today that we can shoot recon planes down but can anyone tell me if it has any use? Is it possible to cancel enemy recon by shooting the plane down? Screens: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595883045879800907/F8B1169032B8D49073493A49778675D2506F1874/...
  13. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RO2 Will the SP Campaing ever be fixed?

I mean, it's broken and unbalanced since launch and the GOTY update just turned things worse with the addition of frame rate/stuttering issues :( Maybe now that it's a separated appid on steam they will get more inclined on fixing it without fear of breaking the MP.
  14. >F|R< Sarcinelli

RS Tips showing up on RO2

15. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Rising Storm Graphic Settings Comparison

Ok, so I had some free time and decided to make a comparison between different Graphic Settings to see how the details behave in each setting. Lowest Lowest 1 Lowest 2 Lowest 3 Lowest 4 Lowest 5 Lowest 6 Lowest 7 Lowest gif Medium Medium 1 Medium 2 Medium 3 Medium 4 Medium 5 Medium...
  16. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Update 12/21/2012

What's the change log?
  17. >F|R< Sarcinelli

[Error] Players Walking Through Fences

I just noticed that since the last big update (the Barashka one) players can walk through the fences (even the taller ones) in Spartanovka. It's faster and easier than vaulting over and can be exploited (walking through the taller fences that can't be vaulted or just go through it while proned...
  18. >F|R< Sarcinelli

The Server Browser is broken!

The server browser is not working, I'm in the game for 30 minutes and can't find any servers. :( ps.:Nevermind it's working now! :o
  19. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Whatever happened to RO2's damage system?

I was taking a look at some old PC Gamer issue about RO2 and found THIS What happened to Instant Death (instant black screeen) and Critical (Impede movement/accuracy). Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember seeing it in the game...