• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DoubleSidedTape

Console Like Auto Recoil Control

Same energy, not the same speed. If a 10g bullet is fired at 1000m/s, a 10kg gun will be directed the other way at ~33m/s, or 100kg gun+person at 10 m/s.
  2. DoubleSidedTape

Whats with the arty on Red October ?

Or that the developers decided to use arty cooldown as one of the balancing devices on that (and other) maps.
  3. DoubleSidedTape

Kill-cam discussion : please be civilized

I wish there was a way to opt out of seeing the killcam when you die. The worst thing about it is getting killed and them having to wait an extra spawn wave because you couldn't click ready while the timer counted down to zero.
  4. DoubleSidedTape

Post your Appcompat values

MeasuredCPUScore=89.131813 CompatLevelComposite=4 CompatLevelCPU=4 CompatLevelGPU=4 I get 50+ FPS with most settings on ultra and 1920x1200 Specs are i7 860 at 4.1 GHz HD 5870 with stock settings 4GB RAM
  5. DoubleSidedTape

How to disable voice chat?

Disabling VOIP at the server level improves performance for everyone playing, and many people use other voice chat programs than the in game VOIP.
  6. DoubleSidedTape

Why is the t34 nerfed?

Only because of the huge antitank advantage that the Germans have on Konigsplatz.
  7. DoubleSidedTape

Session Bans for being good...

If the person "playing FF on a TE server" is playing well, he is necessarily helping his team win at territory, because his high kill:death ratio is draining the enemy of reinforcements and preventing them from reaching/holding the capzone. He is playing well and "toning it down" would be...
  8. DoubleSidedTape

Help us out#2 Kill Cam On or Off

One of the most infuriating things in this game is missing a spawn wave because the killcam was on.
  9. DoubleSidedTape

Session Bans for being good...

He doesn't need a good reason, because its his server and he can do whatever he wants on it. Just another reason not to play on his server.
  10. DoubleSidedTape

Elite Assault Class is Needed

No they can't.
  11. DoubleSidedTape

Sway got increased

You had much higher level weapons in the beta, and now everything is back to level 0. Once you rank up you should notice a decrease in the sway.
  12. DoubleSidedTape

Dear Tripwire, My list of changes :)

An application making use of available resources is never a bad thing.
  13. DoubleSidedTape

No option for setting 0x zoom for ironsights?

You can change that in the ini files.
  14. DoubleSidedTape

Game Isnt Like ROOST

The weight of the bayonet is negligible compared to the rest of the rifle.
  15. DoubleSidedTape

Great little details

I'm not going to load a round into my Mosin now, but I believe that the cartridge doesn't hook onto the extractor until after the round is fired.
  16. DoubleSidedTape

Guns Are Way Too Accurate

Your rifle is zeroed at 100 meters, or more if you change to compensate for bullet drop.
  17. DoubleSidedTape

Stop moaning about the wait?

You paid $40 for the game. They just decided to include beta access as a bonus.
  18. DoubleSidedTape

Mouse issue

Got rid of all the gamepad binds in user.ini Disabled firewall. Wiped 260.xx and installed 258.xx Installed Setpoint 4.80.... And as I type this, wow I feel dumb. Just checked the input settings in RO again, and the Mouse Smoothing/Reduce Mouse Lag options were checked. Unchecked...
  19. DoubleSidedTape

Mouse issue

Nope, it's a wired network. I can try disabling the firewall, but I have to think its something with Nvidia that is screwing things up, because my brother and I run two very similar setups, except I have ATI.