• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Sound I need the easiest way to get sound from mpg

omg that website was TERRIBLE :p alot of jibberish making no sense but finally found the downloadlink :P
  2. V

3D & Animation Model and texture

Not 100% sure if this is the right place, but anyhow, here goes. I got a static model ingame, i also got a texture. My problem is how to get the texture "Linked" with the model. How do i do that? When i use the thing in "display" the tex is definatly wrong on the model. Please help!!!!
  3. V

Level Design Problem with a brush...

yeah lol, i pretty much figured that out then :D
  4. V

Level Design Problem with a brush...

I got a problem with the circlebrush or whatever it is called. When i am mapping and i use this, after i have added a few of those circles, the editor crashes and i get the standard windows message "UnRealEd has stopped working...". What is causing this? I seriously doubt my computer is to...
  5. V

Locking mechanism for Tanks

I am for a key wich let you lock people out from your tank.
  6. V

Make a new weapon out of Tankcannon

Not sure if i put this in the right place, but here goes. Can i say take the Tiger cannon and make it into a weapon i can place somewhere in a map and use it? And also, can i scale it and will it still work? Thanks for all answers!
  7. V

Level Design Help - how to xWeatherEffect

Nah, i like to do it from scratch more or less.
  8. V

Squad clans that dont require a mic

No, just turn off the musicvolume in the settings and have itunes or mediaplayer run in the back.
  9. V

yay, i got it to work... thanks!
  10. V

Can also say for the sake of accuracy that i want to know how to make rain/snow etc and i need it step by step.
  11. V

My question is simple, how do i make this work step by step.
  12. V

Do you trust VAC?

I have came across some players using aimbots. This was also on a server where the players had the same tags, so they can bypass the VAC i think. And it is easy to see if anyone is using aimbot. Hipshooting with a smg 30 meters away or a rifle :P and getting killed instantly... or someone sees...
  13. V

Since update has anyone else noticed....

That happened to me... In Konigsplatz... Very annoying when glitches like this happen. We had no more reinforcements and in a last effort to take out the russian panzer, me and some men got behind the tank and i fired my faust directly into the rear of it... only 10 meters away... whent thru...
  14. V

Squad NORDMENN - Fedrelandet trenger deg! Nations Cup 2007

For Norge Mot Bolsjevismen!!! Tror jeg blir med.
  15. V

Squad oas campaign

And in realism you are not allowed to take certain advantages over the engine such as jumpnading, jump and shoot and such.
  16. V

People you want to rifle butt smack

Agreed... lets stay ONTOPIC... Anyway, is this a show that is also on the TV? In that case, how where the "thank Hitler for all the videogames" comment allowed... I lmao when that came... and the Hitlers going back and fourth on the screen... muahahahahaa!!! That was good for a lol or two...
  17. V

Two reasons i stopped playing CS... 1: WAY TOO EASY! Nothing more to learn etc, tactics etc. 2: Ok, the amount of newbies and people that generally suck in it (aka noobs). That is also why i am VERY hostile towards newcomers... i do not want RO to turn into a haven for noobs as CS is.
  18. V

Agreed... That is what makes the diffrence between RO and noobgames like CS etc.
  19. V

Diving on grenades

It would be cool if this was the case (anyone seen "Der f
  20. V

i probably get flamed for this word.... but the ones playing RO in that clip are NOOBS! And she should shut up... "Realistic wargames aint realistic, cos you dont die in the real life". She should get out of her CS world where you take 20 hits and you need 2 shots to the head with a Glock 9mm.