• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Guest Pass distribution

i have one left. pm me if you want one
  2. A

My guest passes expired :(

there is a thread where people give away their guest passes. it seemed there were more passes than interested people. im not sure but i still should have 2 left. pm me the email of our friend and i will send him one.
  3. A

You know you've been playing RO too long when...

i have played RO too often the last weeks because my bf2 account gains no more points anymore...besides EAs ranking-crash. im so happy i tried RO
  4. A

Guest Pass distribution

i have two more too. seems these guest passes are really a good way to get interested people playing. i can only say its great. just pm me your email.
  5. A

curious

i liked the game from the start but i am/was a run-and-gunner before, so i died alot. what kept me going were these moments when you met the oponents open flank when he was attacking and you killed a whole squad. that made up for those 10-deaths-in-a-row. slowly i learn how to shoot and attack...
  6. A

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

lol a monkey island fan. :) welcome everybody.
  7. A

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

i call myself ageazz or "h.s." because its the initals of my name. because im german and english is not my native language i always wondered what native englishspeaker would think about this name...i guess its ridiculous for them.
  8. A

Guest Pass distribution

i just have sent one to [email protected]. tell me if he got it. all my guest passes are gone now. happy gaming guys
  9. A

Guest Pass distribution

i have 2 guest passes to give away too. they will expire on 1.7.07 so be quick. send me your email-adress and i can send them.
  10. A

Team killing, why so common?

seems only the sniper is an endangered specie ;) does your team have more sniperrifles in game when somebody collects one from the ground and the regular sniper respawns too?
  11. A

Things I Hate About RO..

im a damn noob too so you might think i just suck... ...but its true that in combat situations and in situations you try to get over some obstacles your character "hangs" and cant move. i hate it when you are proning and aiming while moving forward and suddenely the movement becomes jerky and...
  12. A

Team killing, why so common?

im pretty new to this game and am still at the beginnin of figureing everything out. so yesterday i was lucky enough to become sniper. i usually only get the sch
  13. A

Low FPS in this game

and i hoped my aged pc would play this aged game quite well :( i will try some graphic changes to tweak the performance. thanks for the link
  14. A

Low FPS in this game

Hello, im new to Red Orchestra. I like it so far but somehow i only get around 30 fps sometimes it even goes under 20. my rig should play the game fine i think athlon xp 2500 1500 MB ddr400 ram radeon x800 pro x-fi music DSL at first i set everything on max, got the low fps then set...
  15. A

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hi everybody, im writing this to introduce myself on this forum. Im brand new to Red Orchestra and came from Battlefield 2 with its awful support. Be gentle in the battle to me. My first rounds were embarassing :o Greetings, AgeAzz