• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Tactics Red Orchestra Map Data Sheets

Wow this is really cool! The backgrounds are really nice too. How did you make them?
  2. T

Tactics Squad Leader

Just remember to keep these factors in mind with a SL. One death from a SL is worth 5 normal soldier deaths. That means it'll cost 5x the reinforcements when a SL dies. The SL counts for 1.5 soldiers in a capzone. Meaning that if there are 8 normal allied troops in a cap zone and 9 normal...
  3. T

semi auto AT rifle

By 1942, they had 63,308 PTRS's manufactured, and by 1945 400,000 were made.
  4. T

faces of the german soldiers!

In the german army, so many different races fought in it it's amazing. Italian, Finnish, even some Russians fought in the German army. Polish too. Same for the Red Army. Although it was not as diverse as the german army, they had Russians, Polish, a few Czech, and even Germans. I don't...
  5. T

semi auto AT rifle

I would be down for this idea
  6. T

Tactics Trading Sniping notes.

This is the best advice you can get if you're playing a decent that knows the basics of anti-sniping roles. Stay out of high buildings, and if you have to go inside one, do not stay too long. Never let your opponent aticipate where you are going to be. Basically, do not pick positions where...
  7. T

Sound German voice actors

But with that last one, it'd be only fair if the russians get to insult the germans back.
  8. T

What do you want to see in the patch after next?

these are amazing things you've suggested for maps! I like! Especially the Moscow idea, becuase think about it... It was the german objective of the war to get to moscow, and the soviet objective to stop it! They should show the seriousness, and the intensity of stopping the germans from...
  9. T

3D & Animation Isu-152 Isu-100 Isu-122

Oh MAN! My dream is coming true!!!!
  10. T

M44 bayonet?

what would be the point of folding it back? In war there's no point to have it folded back unless your going to store it in tight space.
  11. T

SDKFZ 222 - a fast transport/fighting vehicle for the Axis

I'm not quite sure if this armour got to see the ostfront though.
  12. T

PPSh-41 Recoil

While the MP40 fires at 365 m/s. Enough said. Point 2... Err, congratz I'm glad you go shooting but that does not proove you know anything about the ppsh. Now, the Mosin and the Kar are both counter parts. Difference is that the Kar fires a larger bullet and the Mosin has a longer barrel...
  13. T

The "so sad it's funny" thread

That **** in tanks is pretty funny
  14. T

Squad Team -=USA=-

so this team will rep the us? or it'll beat everyone in the NA and then it'll rep the US xD.
  15. T

Squad Looking for an old clan...

Why only/primarily german?
  16. T

Tactics Kar98k vs Mosin Nagant

Both rifles come really close in the competition for me. For very prescise shooting/pixel hunting, I prefer the 91/30. For close/medium range shooting the Kar may shoulder faster, and that's very important IMO, which means you can bring down a nice shot quicker, which may cause more...
  17. T

People you want to rifle butt smack

When I never played RO that was the only studder I ever had from buying the game. Now I'm glad I never listened to that review.
  18. T

Tactics RO:Tactics - Strategic team planning tool (download)

Ro Tactics never worked with the multi-person thing. Never was able to connect to anyones server. Just had a long "please wait". I'd like to see this nice tool working for me.