• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Thalvik

RO2 Update from 22.5.2013 - what is it supposed to change?

Got this 2.4GB "update" yesterday, too. :confused: (Location: Germany, no Rising Storm beta)
  2. Thalvik

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

You guys rule !!!:IS2: 'Big Thanks' for all your hard work and enthusiasm!
  3. Thalvik

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Because everybody reading TWIs forums owns and drinks loads of beer. But only a few got a painting ... or a Scirocco.
  4. Thalvik

November 21st Update Notes

I haven't tried it yet, but the patch notes are promising. Thanks TWI.
  5. Thalvik

New patch issue

Hmmm ... and how can you get 'better' in a class when you can't play a class because someone else got promoted and took it? A vicious circle! :eek:
  6. Thalvik

The dead horse on Spartanovka

This depiction of the desecration makes me sad and angry...
  7. Thalvik

Upgrading pictures!

Collar tabs Collar tabs What collar tabs are these? ...or are they regular? :D
  8. Thalvik

GPU usage

I only get full GPU usage when I play a german training mission from the singleplayer campaign. These maps are extremely small, but somehow they use all of my GPU. System: Intel Q8300, HD5770, 4gb Ram
  9. Thalvik

Photos of real locations

Thank you all guys for the new pictures and thank you, Murphy & Garabaldi, for the screenshot details
  10. Thalvik

Scoped K98 gets bayonet???

Even the scriptwriter of the silly action (!!!) movie "Enemy at the gates" didn't had the guts to use bayonets on sniper rifles. Period. :D
  11. Thalvik

What does your steam account say?

I would say: (Deluxue) Retail - All other keys (pre-order and retail, DVD/Download) bought not through steam (excluding Germany).
  12. Thalvik

Photos of real locations

Here is a recent pic of the grain elevator: compared to RO2: Amazing! BTW is it possible to disable the HUD-stuff completly for screenshots?
  13. Thalvik

How do i open the console?

If you have a german keyboard it's:
  14. Thalvik

[Question] failed to find default engine.ini ????

I guess you are using the international (Germany, Poland, Russia ...) version of the game? They messed something up with the localised files. Solution: Go to your steam library -> RO2 -> right mouse click -> properties -> language and set it to "english". It will download ~2,6gb. Now your game...
  15. Thalvik

[Error] failed to find default engine .ini file to retrieve my documents subdirectory to use.

I did it, but same error. And by typing this I'm getting a 7,8 GB download via steam.
  16. Thalvik

Red Orchetra 2 Is Out!!!

Game won't start for me: Game files validated already.
  17. Thalvik

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

A big "Thank you!" for every single person who is involved in this creation of pure epicness!
  18. Thalvik

Germany: Cut? Uncut?

http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/faq/germany/