• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

RO LoadScreen

Is it possible to put a different image on the loadscreen on a ROmap (as in DarkestHour)?
  2. R

How can I start the DHsdk?

How can I start the DarknessHour Sdk?
  3. R

Level Design [Preview] Balaklava1944

Hello. This is my new project. This is the Soviet offensive in Crimea in 1944. Will be developed in the area of Balaklava, between Sevastopol and Kerch. The map will be combined arms, and as seen in the images is a significant size. We will have to capture 4 objetives (German/Romanian). The...
  4. R

3D & Animation "M

Hello, I need a little help. I would paint this StaticMesh. The texture should be the corrects (metal, etc.). I think it is something easy, but I do not have the program needed. Can anyone help me? This is the path to a folder on StaticMesh in RO: MilitaryAlliesSM.usx -> MaximGorkyII
  5. R

Vehicles, zones and victory

Hi all. How could do that when 3 vehicles from entering an area (volume) declare victory to the team that has brought? The idea is that a team must carry X vehicles to a zone to win, and the opposing team must stop. Is it possible to do this? How should I set? Thanks.
  6. R

Level Design [Preview] Vitebsk Outskirts

[Preview] Vitebsk Outskirts Operation Bragation, in the summer of 1944, during the siege of Vitebsk. Since playing CoD:UO, I always liked the gameplay "destroy the objetive." Therefore, I am working on a map where I have this style. The objective of the map will not be capture positions...
  7. R

Final Map RO-KrasnyBor

KRASNYBOR LINKS PolishROComunity GermanROComunity Current version: KrasnyBor_beta3 Introduction: At dawn on February 10, 1943 four divisions Soviet Infantry supported by armoured regiments 4 over several artillery regiments and battalions skiers attacked a strip from the front to...
  8. R

S&D and Vehicles

How could anyone make a tank (a tiger or a is2 for example) an objective of S&D? This means that when a Tiger is destroyed win the Russians. The configuration of S&D is available only for AT and Zis5, but there was any way to do this? I have already read the guide on S&D but does not clarify...
  9. R

2D Art New Skin KrasnyBor

Hello, my name is Ravelo and am looking for someone who can help me. The point is that I need help to create and implement a new Skins to a map that I created: KrasnyBor (Click Here) These would Skin uniforms Spaniards at the time, combined with winter uniforms. The aid would be to create...
  10. R

How is it possible?

What we have uploaded here? Is not as easy as it seems ...
  11. R

Beta Map KrasnyBor_beta2

KRASNYBOR_beta2 DOWLOAD LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/py63rp CLICK HERE Major changes: - Snipers Removed - Spawns of tanks modified - Added more houses to the village - Modified the trench - Modified the first combat zone: an available Universal Carrier, more trees...
  12. R

Beta Map RO-KrasnyBor_beta1

KRASNYBOR Introduction: At dawn on February 10, 1943 four divisions Soviet Infantry supported by armoured regiments 4 over several artillery regiments and battalions skiers attacked a strip from the front to match the village of Krasny Bor low 30 km where the 250 th Stake German Infantry...
  13. R

Level Design [Preview] KrasnyBor

KRASNYBOR Hello, I would like to introduce the project, in which I have been working a few weeks. This is the battle of KrasnyBor in February 1943 south of Leningrad where the 250 Division infantry German, better known as the "Blaue Division" or Blue Division arrested a Russian offensive...
  14. R

Decolayer, my Nemesis XD!

Hello everybody. I have problems with the creation of a decolayer; Is there some tutorial where they explain how to create it? Or in your case, you can explain as Will should be done? Thank you in advance, and disculpad my bad English but is a translation by machine
  15. R

Final Map BasovkaExtend

Map name: Basovka Extend Designer: Ravelo Playable: Yes Pictures: Description: This is about an extension of the original map where we must take another objective beyond the train station. At the level of design, the map has been designed and optimiezed properly and tested on a few server...
  16. R

Sky, water ... help!

"Hello to everyone, i'm Ravelo and I take the opportunity of this post to introduce myself and also to suggest two questions about SDK ( map dev.) from Red Orchestra: 1st) I'm having problems with the making of the skyes on the maps. I know I must create a subtraction apart and in it should...