• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Is RO OSTFRONT any different

OK the time is here. Bye all, can a moderator delete my account and lock this please? If a Linux supported RO ever does come out please email me at [email protected]? Um yeah so bye again it's been fun Eddy and Lt Ketch. *Slayer_2 P.S. If anybody does get the mod you can usually catch me on it...
  2. S

Convince me to buy this game.

Who said it was a sales pitch? I'm just pointing out some of the mods good points. Here's another one: Jucha!:p *Slayer_2
  3. S

OK then what do you want me to say? RO OST is a lot better, the same, worse? I'm just saying that if he wants more games for like the same price and a more personal community RO mod is probably better. Oh and BTW TWI made OST because of the mod, without it they never would have won the MSU...
  4. S

Get UT2004 and the 3.3 mod (the mod is free and UT is cheap)! Sorry couldn't resist but if you ever want a small (newb) friendly community you know where to go:) We ALWAYS welcome new players. hey maybe you might even see me online sometime if you get it ;) Another upside is you get 2 games for...
  5. S

What do you like most about RO?

lol PRDT limb removal rocks!
  6. S

ideas for a future RO?

There aren't any airplanes exept for a picture of an air bomber fling over. How does that ruin the atmosphere? *Slayer_2
  7. S

How many hours do you play RO per day?

I basicly play weekends only so averaged out about 1-2 hours but really its like 4 hours every weekend day.:o I'm mod nerd!:rolleyes: *Slayer_2
  8. S

Ecxept for the MGs RATATATATATAT! *Slayer_2:cool:
  9. S

Oh man you mean you haven't tried it yet I thought you had:confused: Anyhow if you know your timezone I can meet up with you on Saturday or Sunday and team up with you against Star Clan:p *Slayer_2
  10. S

Players discouraging teamwork/communication

Wow sounds like BF2 I'm ashamed of those people:( *Slayer_2
  11. S

ideas for a future RO?

I wonder if there's a contract with steam that stops them from selling it normally? It does seem many people don't um... favor steam much. I'm guessing your one of them.:o *Slayer_2
  12. S

ideas for a future RO?

OOOO! I own Darwinia! (The Linux demo anyhow:o ) *Slayer_2 P.S. "You know. Introversion Software uses steam for both Darwinia and Defcon, but they also release Mac and Linux versions of their game separately. Not only that, but on Defcon multilayer you can play against others using Steam...
  13. S

The Machine Gunner Class

You can't hip the MG 42:rolleyes: MG 42 is fine it kicks *** when deployed. I have destroyed sooo many trucks with it:D *Slayer_2
  14. S

ideas for a future RO?

how about linux support:D *Slayer_2
  15. S

OK well doing this from the mod point of view, realism. None of that BS like shooting a guy from 10 meters with a rifle and watching him stroll happily away with 10% damage. That is where BF screwed up big. There is nothing I would like more to see in BF than no cross-hair, one shot kills and a...
  16. S

I have no idea how to use the UE so I hope they do:p Still if they ever get it done... Flamethrowers, MG-42's, bazookas and a selection system that lets every non-MG-er choose between a tripod or a bunch of different types of MG ammo when they choose their class! (OK so I made the last one up...
  17. S

"Just as a heads up again. TWI is open to doing a Linux build of RO over steam, but only when steam supports doing such. Right now RO:O ties into several functions of steam so to do a Linux build of the game steam would have to support Linux so we can make use of those functions" I have heard...
  18. S

Well you are a very good searcher I'll give you that in under an hour you had found it. Now I'm assuming you are a developer for TWI. I like how you guys made the mod and won the make something unreal challenge a big cheers to you guys for that:) I'm glad to see an indie development grow to...
  19. S

I think its like $10 per month could be wrong here though. I'm REALLY looking forward to the proposed RO Wehcemat 1939-1945 UT3 mod. It has looooots of weapons and a whole bunch of groups not just Axis/Allies. *Slayer_2
  20. S

oh yeah I know but I don't like the whole pay by the month thing:mad: *Slayer_2