• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nilsson

Into The Jungle

On the topic of squad based gameplay. 1.Suggestion: make respawn a squad thing. Say you always spawn on sls but when he is dead you spawn on your squad position. Example: You have an 8 men squad and attack. 4 guys get killed (inl Sl) the other 4 stay togehter and take cover. Now you can...
  2. Nilsson

Into The Jungle

Movement , weapon handling and supression should stay at the same value for all modes. Normal mode should have unlocks, historic mode should only have the historic correct weapons. I would rather have these loadouts ( and maybe roles) as a server side option so that all play one mode. For...
  3. Nilsson

Red Orchestra 2 Reinforcement Update - 2.0.0.20

Nice work Could you look into balancing some maps too. For example peleliu gets not played any longer in campaign. A Fix could be to make C capable once A ist taken. Some RO maps could also see some changes (Fallen / Pavlovs )
  4. Nilsson

Campaign Mode: Do it right this time :)

Campaign has to be in. It is what keeps RS and RO alive. It makes the games so much more intense and encourages treamplay as you go to victory and defeat with your team. I would highly recommend to put resources on this card. For me this could be different loadouts for the reverse palyed...
  5. Nilsson

A word to the german buyers about retroactively censorship

Any new updates regarding the USK ?
  6. Nilsson

RO2 make binoculars as quickuse

Make binoculars as quick use. How: Pressing the binocular button will go into direct binoculars mode and releasing(or pressing it again) it will put you back to your weapon you held before. Why: Bin
  7. Nilsson

Please improve the map balance for the next release to help player retention

Bridges is to hard to capure D and E . However the defender is in bad positions on the last 3 objectives. I would add a light tank for the attackers or give them only 2 light tanks. My experience is that the tanker decides the first 5 objectives. Sometimes good sls crossing the river while...
  8. Nilsson

RO2 Campaign Mode - too unbalanced?

More areas and cutoff areas dont give you reinf or less reinf , could be an idea. This could also motivate the teams to play maps that dont suit the attacker.
  9. Nilsson

RO2 Campaign Mode - too unbalanced?

Another point is that some maps dont get played very often. Station , Grain Elevetor and Spartanovka for example , attacking those is to difficult. Pavlos and FallenFighters are easier for russians. So some maps get almost never voted , fixing them or make a Campaign-map that forces playing...
  10. Nilsson

[preload]

The name of RO2 has chnanged in steam. They added preload to the name. Whats coming ? And when , preload has not started yet.
  11. Nilsson

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Damn you Ramm Jaeger :p
  12. Nilsson

RS Japanese Support/Mining Class

ingame Situation: Jap players don
  13. Nilsson

I feel like I'm beating a dead tank, but...

Test idea. Lower the turret speed of the PZIV to the speed of the tiger turret and test the mouse control. I think that the low speed will make the control difficult, for the actucal tanks in game the mouse control works (still prefer wasd though).
  14. Nilsson

Beta Map Streets of Stalingrad

Good to see people work on content but I didn
  15. Nilsson

Beta Map [Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

Just wanted to say its a really good map, the fight around the bridge is pretty intense :) What is with the water in the river, it seems like it does damage if you go through it but it doesn
  16. Nilsson

Hey, community. It's YOUR TURN to do something

Can someone post the steamgroups that test modwork ?
  17. Nilsson

Island Assault content pack for Rising Storm/RO2

I played some RS classic rounds , and I must say its really good, more tactical gameplay, rifle western like shootouts :) very good.
  18. Nilsson

Island Assault content pack for Rising Storm/RO2

Heia Heia im Bettchen machen :)
  19. Nilsson

RO2 Halftrack + smoke

Just an idea. If halftracks are ready pls make it possible to throw smoke grenades from the inside (like indirect fire not a 50m thorw just 5-10m). So halftrack mg gives covering fire , sl thorws smoke outside, assault infantry open the backdoors and storm out ;)
  20. Nilsson

RS Team Stack version 1.1: Rising Storm Edition

I am not sure but I think RS lite allies player can only select the bolt action rifle and not the garand. That makes the balacing more difficult.