• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

8800 GTS + Vista combo: impressions

For me its work great, same "extreme gamer" but have a 8800gtx... and under VISTA RO plays very very good... But had also some troubles (in general under vista) to have 7.1 eax sound... you need to check your creative drivers for vista at the creative support website.
  2. R

Sorry Bolts, but Semi Autos stole my heart...

Thats spoken! I use the stg44 all the time! :p
  3. R

The Official Free Weekend Rant Thread

dont like the free weekends... Ok, in the beginning i was also a noob (2year ago :cool:) but i dont say to the experienced players that they cheat, cant play,... Also I hate it when they "test" their buttons to talk. Like "we need panzer" in map Danzig over and over again! :mad::mad: Hate it!
  4. R

Summer Update Released - Free Trial Period!

nice work tripwire! But are the graphics so much better? Some extra features like anti-aliasing etc are added (what is fine!!)... Thx again for the continues support for the best game ever! I will put Bioshock now back for some weeks, going to play RO!
  5. R

Squad National Team Belgium is recruting

Im from belgium too and playing a lot of time already RO... But I dont know the rulez for this clan, but i cannot play in a regular time :cool: Killing a lot of ruskies only on friday & saterday nights...:D:D
  6. R

More details on the Summer Update

thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks...
  7. R

What do you want to see in the patch after next?

damm fix the aim bug! sometimes and need to clic 3x on the right button (mouse) to have the ironsight on me... got also this weekend that my stg44 was stucked, fully reloaded, couldnt shoot, only when I took an other weapon, it worked. After respawning, ev ok... :eek:
  8. R

Killing a tank without panzerfaust or similar

Shouldnt it be realistic that when you trow a nade to a tank, that the tank his "wheels" are broken so the tank need to stand still? Maybe you can force the entrance (shooting on it) and throw a nade in it. Because now, when you are close to a tank without panzerfaust or boompackage, you're...
  9. R

Yeah, indeed... was wrong thread. sorry for this:cool::cool:
  10. R

shouldnt it be realistic that when you trow a nade to a tank, that the tank his "wheels" are broken so the tank need to stand still? Maybe you can open the entrance and throw a nade in it. Because now, when you are close to a tank without panzerfaust or boompackage, you're almost lost...
  11. R

damm, vacation is over and the update isnt there yet! hope it will come very fast...:mad:
  12. R

thanks tripwire for this update... What a game, i'm addicted to it and now some graphic update. I'm waiting to test it on my xps710 gaming machine... :eek:
  13. R

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

who can give some feedback concerning the new graphics of the BETA? :rolleyes:
  14. R

thx man! what about the graphics? Much better? Something special to highlight?
  15. R

can anyone give some feedback about the new beta? No key...:mad:
  16. R

Keyboard layout switch while playing online?

I had the same and found also the solution within the forum!
  17. R

yeah, begin of next year I will add another 8800gtx to my existing configuration. How many frames do you get now?
  18. R

done, hope that i will be among the lucky ones... mmm... new graphics... mmm, cant wait to play ro on my 8800gtx at 1650x1050 resolution...
  19. R

Summer Update Sneak Preview

Thanks Tripwire to keep us in the game! Wow, new graphics... anybody idea of release?
  20. R

How many hours do you play RO per day?

lol, completely the same for me!!:D:D