• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Final Map Black Day in July

btw 3 years on the video is still funny
  2. M

Level Design How to Contact Tom "Moz" Hall?

heh I was cruising around for an old file I host on these forums and came across this. Go ahead and open up my maps, you can copy and paste or whatever you like about them.
  3. M

Ha ha what the **** is going in on here? Also that video was hilarious and it is the best possible result I could hope for from making that easter egg house in the map. Glad I came back here while cleaning through my bookmarks or I might have missed it
  4. M

[Movie] STALKER film

There is a lot of under appreciated Russian cinema. Definitely will have to check this out.
  5. M

The Internet declares war on Scientology

Get ready lads for March 15th.
  6. M

What is/are your favourite custom map and why

Don't know how anyone could like BDJ, the map plays like crap. Also, I haven't posted in like 5 months. What's up?
  7. M

CoD 4 Visuals - pwn pwn pwn

I just finished call of duty 4. **** that game. Stupid game play. Awful storyline Repetitive to hell with the exception of gimmick missions. And to hell with infinitely respawning enemies. If charging into a building and running into every enemy spawn area is the only way to defeat the...
  8. M

Saitek launches the Cyborg 5.1 and keyboard

I have just discovered that the macro buttons on my G15 don't work at all, since I never use them for anything I didn't notice until today. And My LCD hinge has cracked somehow. I don't know but the screen has fallen off, What a piece of ****. Edit: ha! now the macro keys are working again but...
  9. M

Gaming Mouse, What's yours?

G7 which NEVER gets used for gaming and the middle button has broken simply from using firefox (you open new tabs with the middle button, so it gets used a lot) Also, the battery needs to be switched out everyday. I had a G5, too, which I gave to my now ex- Wish I still had; I am waiting for...
  10. M

Saitek launches the Cyborg 5.1 and keyboard

I got a G15 keyboard as a prize in the mapping contest awhile back and I think it's an over priced piece of junk. The only things I like about it are the volume wheel and the keys lighting up. The keys are too close together, they don't click wheel and the macro keys are useless. Of course I...
  11. M

jeremy's new mod

The reason you see Milled receivers in games is because all airsoft AK47s are modelled off the milled receiver. And idiots think that is correct. In fact, 90% of all the AK47 you see these days are not AK47s at all, but are AKM, which is the world famous one. The real AK47 is a disaster for...
  12. M

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

what really kills INS for me is the maps. They suffer from the same thing my map BDJ does. They spent too much time trying to make it authenic as possible without ANY regard for gameplay. The amount of stupid bottlenecks, SPAWNCAMPING ****ty layouts and missplace areas make it just a chore to...
  13. M

jeremy's new mod

Yes! Why the **** do all these games feature MILLED recievers? I blame tokyo mauri
  14. M

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

I loaded INS up again yesterday and I've had more fun placing my dick on a toilet seat and smashing the top down repeatedly. INS is a very successful for what it truly was for, which is to pad the portfolios of everyone involved. I heard that much of the team has been snatched up by industry.
  15. M

What the Hitman movie should have been like...

well.. it's better than the film that's coming. but it's still pretty awful
  16. M

spartaaaaaaa map

Pussies shoot. They get stabbed on sight Not to thread jack but this is the thread for it.
  17. M

This ^ Also, Mike nomad you are incorrect in your assumptions. Anyway, sorry for digging this up but I have to correct it. The order of battle Heinz posted is the one I based the layouts off of and was taken from Wilsonam. The only reason why I haven't gone back to change the layout to...
  18. M

Level Design Size matters

No progress, I left RO for many many months. I only just finished off a map I started before I left RO. You can find it in my signature.
  19. M

Beta Map F

THIS. THIS SO DAMN HARD. Playing this map is like running full tilt into a door. If it's open you have no problems, if it's closed you get shot in the face. A lot.