• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Old player coming back

I havent played since RO2 was first launched. That was a disaster so I just uninstalled. Ostfront and KF had given me so much, so I didnt regret it even if I was very dissappointed.. Now a couple of years later Im bored, and curios to see if my ancient hardware can deal with this. (e6850...
  2. S

[Game] Insurgency 2 - Kickstarter

Yeah, but quick and accurate aiming is not really a factor. Quick thinking and reactions is where the skill in this game is. So you can still own with average / bad aiming skills, unlike in CS or other fast paced shooters. The hip firing skills that I had to learn as rifleman in Ostfront are...
  3. S

[Game] Insurgency 2 - Kickstarter

This is a very good game. Sure it has lots of flaws, but it allows old dogs with bad aim and slow reactions to be competetive. Just like Ostfront. :)
  4. S

[Sport] Euro 2012

I bet germany - portugal will be a match full of action. But Spain - Italy will probably be boring as hell. Whats the fun in watching Spain do passes in the mid circle while Italy defend with whole team??? I hope Im wrong about that match.... Netherlands - Germany should be one hell of a...
  5. S

[Sport] Euro 2012

Spain is favourite. Germany and Netherlands are next. But really, anyone can win it. Greece 2004 and Denmark 1992 are good examples of teams that was considered worst in tournament actually ended up winning it. I like teams that play very "direct", meaning ball goes fast between players. (1 or...
  6. S

Manual Or Automatic ?

For work I might prefer automatic. Just cause Im lazy. But then again, manual accelerates faster for getting in tight spaces. (assuming your really good at judging speed and distance) You will get good at it if you drive 50k a year in tight traffic. If its a car that I drive for fun, then...
  7. S

Favored Weapon

Prolly SVT-40 since it semi auto and has bayo, bur I'll be happy with anything that has bayo. :D
  8. S

How many Zaitsevs and Konigs are we going to see?

Scope on rifle is like training wheels on bike. :cool:
  9. S

Terrible Tragedy In Norway

German media is the worst in the world when it comes to twisting facts. (tied with british media???) He used WOW as an excuse for why he was isolating himself. Games had nothing to do with it, except for giving him a reason to not spend time with family and friends.
  10. S

Terrible Tragedy In Norway

Just for the record if anyone is in doubt. After 21 years he willl be in court again and judged as danger for society and get 5 more years in prison. When those 5 years are up, the same will happen again. This guy will never get out. He wount get killed in jail either, he will be kept in isolation.
  11. S

Your Favourite WW2 Movies

I havent seen any of those, but have you seen Stalingrad??? I guess not, since its not on your list.
  12. S

Give Medic SMGs

You prefer new thread on same topic? A little less spread would be nice, but then again, med gun is already very nice for sniping crawlers and clots.
  13. S

Community Opinion: Berserker Overpowered?

The speed buff zerker got latest patch was the perfect compromise. More damage resistance was too much. "Perfection is not reached when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to remove" That quote fits the m14 too. Sure it was very powerful, but that was realistic and...
  14. S

Sry to bump the tread everyone hates and quote myself from page 12 or something. But are you all f****ng st****????? Isnt the obvious answer to revert the damage resistance to whatever it was before last patch??? Sure it wount affect the nerds with 1000 hours of zerker play since they dont get...
  15. S

Tactics "Fine Tuning" suggestions?

Stating what mouse sense you use ingame without saying how much DPI or what kinda mouse you have is kinda useless. I have mx518, run at at max DPI (1000?) and ingame sense at 0.35. Thats still waaaay faster than the best fps players use in competetive games. (watch the best CS players use like...
  16. S

What was wrong with zerker last patch????? (xbow and chainsaw, but nothing other than that IMO) I guess the speed buff was kinda ok, since we have to get close to FP now, but increased damage restistance was too much. We really did not need that. Decent zerkers dont get hit much anyway...
  17. S

Megadeth saved a kid from a wolfpack

http://www.tv2nyhetene.no/innenriks/walter-13-jaget-ulveflokk-med-heavy-metallaat-3392514.html
  18. S

Ok treading on a sensitive issue here... The Medic & The Zerker.

Are you not a little guilty of this OP?? Pretty sure you admitted to not playing zerker. This is pure BS. Zerkers was always carrying xbow anyway. Fleshpound became harder to take down after latest patch. Before, you could just headshot him with xbow. Think it was 3 shots + maybe a katana...
  19. S

SS overnerfed?

Xbow is too expensive for what it does. Buff it so it decaps FP in 2-3 shots instead of 3-4 or cut the price. (6 man HOE ofc) I say keep the stats, but return to old price.
  20. S

Quote of the day

"Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever"