• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I. Kant

I think I would like to play me some RO:HOS/RS

Yes, indeed. I would like to play the game, as I haven't played it in a long while. I look forward to many joyous moments. :IS2: That is all. (here, have a gif: )
  2. I. Kant

Mechwarrior Online Free 2 Play game

This game sure has come a long way, and I'm glad I've been with it since the start of open beta. Will stay for more, definitely.
  3. I. Kant

New "vaping" trend?

Here in Poland it's definitely a big trend among our chav equivalents, albeit a lotta trendy female Uni students do it as well. What gets me in a pickle, however, is doing it in public transport. Can't quite put my finger on that now.
  4. I. Kant

[Game] Papers, Please

I meant its potential for becoming an indie cult classic, not its, uhm, gore-tude.
  5. I. Kant

[Game] Papers, Please

Papers, Please - Trailer - YouTube The new Hotline Meeyummy?
  6. I. Kant

July 4th

And that is why I can't ever forget to remind everyone! POLAND, FXCK YEA.
  7. I. Kant

July 4th

You forgot Poland's very own Kościuszko!
  8. I. Kant

[Game] WH40K Eternal Crusade. "F2P" massive FPS coming in 2015.

At first I thought your indignation was blown out of proportion, but after reading one or two quotes, damn, that does read like a massive, steaming pile of.
  9. I. Kant

[Game] Nvidia 320.18 WHQL Issues.

Well, that PS2 crashes is due to lacking memory after some time (depending how much RAM etc. you have), but the constant frequent crashes upon redeploys, continent changes or droppoding was a result of the new drivers
  10. I. Kant

[Game] Nvidia 320.18 WHQL Issues.

Yeah, had issues with Planetside 2 crashing constantly. Rolling back.
  11. I. Kant

People who say "left/right" instead of "east/west"

If we're on the topic of trans-Atlantic confusion: ground floor vs first floor. "MG, 2nd window from the left, first floor!" "I'm on the first floor and there's no one here, he's upstairs, dammit!"
  12. I. Kant

ITT: OP gets a shouting down for not displaying sufficient tact when coming across an established RO procedure.
  13. I. Kant

I've yet to see a decent argument for east/west over left flank/right flank in this thread.
  14. I. Kant

Banzai justice

THAt KICKEd RUMp!!!!!!
  15. I. Kant

RS Community Question

This has piqued my curiosity. Who was the prominent player and how did it come to light he was not playing fair? Is there any place where I can discover a detail account of this?
  16. I. Kant

Great to see on steam store banner!

Hey Tom, Great job saving Private Ryan there. R-E-P-S-E-C-T, repsect, man! I. Kan, now.
  17. I. Kant

Squad 40-1 Classic Server Steam Group

[Edit: The issue's been cleared up, hopefully]
  18. I. Kant

Tactics Bring the rain. Spot an enemy who is that killed by mortar

You know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking a SL using the command widget to mark attack targets giving a lasting and accurate range readout to the mortarmen sitting nearby. Yea, might just try that...
  19. I. Kant

Every game Epic Game's has released is broken.

That is correct, 5 points for that. It translates to "don't stand in the gate [i.e. the gate leading to an inner courtyard] when the cow moos", as the Nebelwerfer was referred to as the cow [during the Warsaw Uprising], due to the sound it made. The idea was that people weren't supposed to be...
  20. I. Kant

Every game Epic Game's has released is broken.

My thoughts exactly. I always love it when these vistas into the KF section of the forums surface and make their way to the general forums. So fascinating.