• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Frontschwein

long loading-times in single player

hey guys i bet, there is somewhere a thread about this, but i cant find it (the search function is ...) when i capped an object or lost one, it takes at least 90 seconds till i can play on is there any way to fix it? sorry for opening a new thread, but as i said, its pretty hard to find...
  2. Frontschwein

more admin features

hey mates it would be great if admins could enter a kick or ban reason when they kick or ban the players :) the webadmin only sees the public chat, not the team chat, this could be changed and twi could add all the good mutators like team ready, blackhud, hobos mg^^, anti cheat and so on as...
  3. Frontschwein

Squad RO:Liga is looking for new clans

Hello mates, Since December, the leader of the german community started a league for german clans:) The 1. Offensive already started with 9 clans and the first half is done And now we are looking for more german clans and units to make the liga more interesting and popular;) If you are...
  4. Frontschwein

bot-mutator

servus is it possible to create a anti-fool-bot-mutator?:p some ideas -bots cant enter a tank as infantry and when a real player is inside -bots cant throw satchels or they do it right -a bot-tk shouldt be counted as a real tk -bots maybe could reload their gun (automatic) i dont know which...
  5. Frontschwein

Beta Map KgW-Barashka-Summer-Beta3

Hey Mates For our last event, i modded the original barashka map into a summer version It is not perfect, but its at least a new optic of the map:p I changed only the textures, 2 more tanks on both sides (2x SU-76, 2x StuGIII) and the onliest way to cross the river are both bridges Here some...
  6. Frontschwein

Squad Kampfgruppe Werwolf

Hello, Moin Moin We are looking for more Members / Wir ben
  7. Frontschwein

my ideas

this forum is so big, so i dont know if this, what i will post now, already said 1. the players should fall down, when he get a shot in his leg 2. a more deatiled score board, with seperate lines for cappoints, kills and deaths 3. when u destroyed a enemy tank ,but the other tank destroyed...
  8. Frontschwein

my editor doesnt work anymore

Hey guys, since the update, my editor doesnt start anymore please help me oh, u can delete this thread, sorry
  9. Frontschwein

Loading Screens

I think, every map should have their own loading screen I dont like it, when u load Koenigsplatz with a Ogledow Screenshot e.g Maybe 2 or 3 different screens for each official map
  10. Frontschwein

Final Map 14 TDM Maps for Red Orchestra

Hello Red Orchestra Community A friend of me, [HEER]Swagger, modified 14 basic Red Orchestra Maps into a TeamDeathMatch Version of it, because there is still only one Gametype for Ro. We hope u will have a lot of fun with this new Gametype and enjoy it Infos...
  11. Frontschwein

Your favorite custommaps

Hello mates i just want to know your favorite 5 custommaps:cool: my: Zhitomirrevenge Beta5 Leningrad Beta5 (the official one sucks) Snowy Forrest FestungKurland Beta5 RoadtoHillCombined (tactic, teamplay, i love it) To the mappers: Great job:) Greeting, TDP Frontschwein