• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Server Options for server Admins in future patches

Can confirm that the above addition to the webadmin works. We just banned a particular player from 1 server and was able to guid ban from the others .:) Yeeha
  2. T

Server Kick Log

I request on our servers that all our admins who ban a player copy the player tag ip & guid inc any console messages into an admin only area of our forums inc reasons for the ban. That way we know who & why & by who, someone was banned. When said person gets in touch demanding to be unbanned as...
  3. T

What is this "session banning" crap?

Session Bans are now in place for 1 map for too many t'kills. Server messages do inform session bans are in place. Our servers used to be set to kick for x amount of t'kills which has always worked fine for us, until we took over the admin of TWI's West coast server. Then we started to receive a...
  4. T

Whatever happened to Pariser Platz and other customs

Jank Our other server which housed the customs & map re'direct had to come out out of the data house for a very long overdue & well earned spring clean. This has now been done the server is now shining again & housed in a new data house. The custom maps inc Basovka, Tractorworks, Elnya &...
  5. T

Teams Please

Trendkill I think maybe you need to be a little bit more patient when you join a server & allow everyone to get in game. I have just watched you playing funnily enough the same map Kryukovo you got into the game very quickly you then began typing TEAMS, BALANCE TEAMS. I checked the server...
  6. T

Empty 50 Man Servers lets give this a shot

Why would anybody who has a hardware capable 50 player server want to reduce it to 44. The Devs & Mappers of RO have put in a lot of hardwork to increase the player limits up to 50 player, at the requests of the RO Community. It would all be a bit of a waste of time & money for them & the 50...
  7. T

Dev Team in UK? This is the real deal! (pic of real MGs from RO)

If you think that was something you should really try to make it to the War & Peace show. So big in fact you won't get round it all in one day. http://www.warandpeaceshow.co.uk Hundreds upon hundreds of military vehicles..ranging from WW2 or before & upto almost present day. I think over...
  8. T

Idel Servers, and Why- One Player's Opinion

Actually It's good news for you Family Ghost. You can now get to play Our rotation with NO map voting & our rules & our admin on a West Coast server. It's Called The "Old Glory" West Coast 50 player server 69.12.100.138:7757 TWI as everyone knows put up four 50 player servers when the patch...
  9. T

Red Orchestra Summer Assault Starts Now

There is a thread regarding this. You may find the answer to your problem there. http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19260
  10. T

Server Server PWNED?

I hope you got it sorted guys & If you get the guy that did this let me at him. I'd do more than crush his nuts. :D
  11. T

The Wild Bunch & Tripwire Interactive's 50 player test server

We had to pull Gorlitz as each time it played it caused huge lag for everybody. The pings just rocketed for everyone. It's not optimized for 50 players.
  12. T

Open Beta of Spring Update

Here are a list of all the BETA Test servers ( and in no particular order just as they came up on gamespy) [Beta 1047 Test] 3rd Shock & 3rd PgD's 44 Man (8.12.69.172:7757) [Beta 1047 Test] Tripwire Dev's 1 (63.211.111.82:7757) [Beta 1047 Test] Tripwire Dev's 2 (63.211.111.83:7757) [Beta 1047...
  13. T

The Wild Bunch Servers

Hi Goral Thanks for adding our servers to your server monitor. It is outstanding the work you have put into it. We were going to add our servers when you made your first post but as we Knew our server ip's would have to change we decided to wait until we knew what the new ip's were going to be...
  14. T

Open Beta of Spring Update

We tried that on Tuesday night when the patch became available. We told everyone they needed to download the patch where & how to get it & shut the server down we just had the 1 beta up. Everyone disappeared to other standard servers. Our servers then remained empty all night with just a few on...
  15. T

The Wild Bunch & TWI's 50 player test server II is now online

We have been asked by TWI to run the patch on one of our servers now. You will not get onto the server now unless you install the patch. If you want to be one of the first to try out the new patch you need to install it. You will find the Instructions on how to do this are on this link...
  16. T

We have been asked by TWI to run the patch on one of our servers now. You will not get onto the server now unless you install the patch. If you want to be one of the first to try out the new patch you need to install it. You will find the Instructions on how to do this are on this link...
  17. T

Tripwire Devs Testing New High Playercount Server!!!

The No.1 Problem Player was Banned in action posing as <RTR>Gen. Exitwounds at 7.10am on Sat morning whilst the real Exitwounds himself was playing BF2. He entered our server at 5.45am left at 6.23am to get himself a ban on the gamearena server then came back to ours at 6.55am where I banned...
  18. T

Server Problem Players

Well the NO.1 RO Problem Player has been on a massive T'king & Spamming campain again tonight. I know of at least 3 servers including ours he has visited impersonating the poor <RTR> guys yet again. :mad: I have 5 banned guids for this guy already but it looks like he has been & bought another...
  19. T

Maybe posting on this thread. The Bug Report http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13