• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 7.92mm

Cant find a decent DH server

Hi im from australia and i can even get a decent server with a ping below 300 there are quiet a few of them but nobody is using them why? Our Game space server is hardly being used at all and im lucky if i even get 10 vs 10 or more its more like 7 vs 7 and nobody stays around, this is a good...
  2. 7.92mm

Darkest Hour GPF

Hi there i really like the hard work you guys have done in creating DH i really like it, but for some reason it keeps crashing with a GPF:eek: i am hoping somebody could help me out plz i will be patient. Im not suprised it's crashing being a beta build with some bugs cheers 7.92mm:D Build...
  3. 7.92mm

Rising Sun ww2 in the Pacific needs your help

Sorry this mod has been closed Cheers 7.92mm
  4. 7.92mm

Adjustable Rear Sights

I Dont understand why we dont have adjustable rear sights on the guns that use them for example the mp40 had a 100yrd and 200yrd sight, surely it can be that hard to code the animation, and it would make ro more interesting wouldnt it? As i understand ro accounts for the bullet drop over the...
  5. 7.92mm

Connection Failed Every Few Minutes

I am having a lot of trouble with RO everytime i connect to a server i get a connection failed every couple of minutes wtf. The only thing i can think of is that i have installed direct x 10 and it cant be uninstalled pretty stupid if u ask me. I have tried deleting the system folder and...
  6. 7.92mm

RO doesnt seem to be lagging

Hi i have just noticed with the release of the summer update that when playing on servers with a high ping the guns dont seem to lag at all or very little, is this a fix because i hope so or am i just wrong. Cheers 7.92mm
  7. 7.92mm

Rising Sun WW2 In The Pacific

RISING SUN A RED ORCHESTRA TOTAL MODIFICATION WW2 IN THE PACIFIC Introduction to Rising Sun This mod is set to be a total modification for Red Orchestra during ww2 set in the pacific theatre of war which will include battles such as the battle for the island of Iwo Jima and...
  8. 7.92mm

Australian Server's For The Big Mods

Hi i would just like to know whether there are going to be australian servers for ro mods like mare nostrum, darkesthour etc. Which mod do u guys think will make its first release, my bets are on mare nostrum.:D Cheers 7.92mm;):D
  9. 7.92mm

Make New Weapons Dont Just Talk About Them

It would actually be really good if someone could actually model, code, skin, a few new weapons for RO instead of talking about these fantastic ideas all the time like a the m1895 Nagant pistol which is actually a revolver for example and would be interesting seeing people utilise a revolver in...
  10. 7.92mm

Getting Sick Of Playing Servers High Ping Servers In America

Im Getting Sick Of Playing High Ping Servers In America, Because Nobody Uses The Australain Servers Then People Wonder Why You Are Getting Soo Pisses Off All The Time Because your dying Because Its Ten Trillion Times Harder To Killl Somebody. There Are Like Four Australian Servers This Is Bloody...
  11. 7.92mm

3D & Animation 3D Program for RO easy to use

Does anybody know of a program that is fairly easy to use and could be used to make moving animations for Red Orchestra
  12. 7.92mm

Creating New Weapons For RO

Yes hi i am interested in creating some new guns for RO what graphics program will i need to use for this, and what else is required that i need to know.
  13. 7.92mm

Rifle Grenade

Wouldnt it be cool if someone made a rifle grenade mod for like the kar98k then we could kill those pesky snipers on danzig who sit in window over the east bridge and machine gunners in high windows. :)
  14. 7.92mm

RO updates

Today i received a small update, i have no idea what it is, i cant seem to find any update history for 2007 only 2006 this seems a bit odd.
  15. 7.92mm

lag problem

Hi i am new to this forum and wondering if anybody could help me. My problem is everytime i get online my ping seems to be around 300 or 350 and it makes it harder to shoot the enemy especially when they running, like half a second delay in firing. i was wondering i there anyway at all to fix...