• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 7.92mm

Eh-M43_Mod' version mismatch

You could at least give us a link to the files because i cant find them ffs
  2. 7.92mm

Darkest Hour release date announced

Yeah and the only problem is that not as many people are playing DH as there used to be, every time i open DH the servers are basically all empty and not very often i see a full server. Why are not as many people playing DH anymore? I am kind of beginning to think the the DH team have wasted...
  3. 7.92mm

Anyway to implement air craft?

Lmao you are soo funny i like your style lol:D:p:eek:
  4. 7.92mm

Beta Map RO-Leszinow_B 2.0

Ooh wow looks very nice, i hope the boys at GA forums will put it on so we can give it a test drive, Yes very good my friend:D:p:D
  5. 7.92mm

TWB's "Desert Storm" Mare Nostrum server

Maybe it should say get sand in your crack now instead of boots lol:D :eek: Looks like lots of fun anyhows.
  6. 7.92mm

Darkest Hour: It's Almost Here - With More

Yay Yippy w00t more new content cant wait to use those parachutes to fly in and kick some kraut ass:D And as for the newLee Enfield No4 Mk1(T) it look fantastic not that i will get to use it in the sniper class very often anyways.:( Im just glad because i hope this new content will keep the...
  7. 7.92mm

Divided we fall? The future of RO.

No sorry i think you wrong because even if the original RO dies we will still have people playing RO 2, and people will probably start making mods for RO 2 when it comes out.
  8. 7.92mm

What can you guys make out of this for game 2.

Maybe u should have said "Take your time though TW. Make it orgasmic :p lol"
  9. 7.92mm

Darkest Hour: Parachutes Are Next!

I cant understand why all the servers being used are european, whats wrong with at least one american server being used regulary? besides the DH mod is about the american invasion, i come from Australia and with a ping of 320+ plus im sick of second guessing where to aim.:mad:
  10. 7.92mm

Red Dawn USA East Coast Server will support Darkest Hour

May i ask why isnt the red dawn DH server being used, we get enough people using the red dawn ro server what is wrong with using it.
  11. 7.92mm

2D Art sig request if you have time

here's an idea make it yourself:p
  12. 7.92mm

What will it take to save RO?

Oh come on dont be silly ro isnt dieing, everything will be just fine.
  13. 7.92mm

Cant find a decent DH server

Do you think there is any chance of getting any servers closer to Australia than europe in the future:( thanks for the help anyways:D:p cheers 7.92mm
  14. 7.92mm

Stop harshing on noobs!

Well all this is going to do is drive new players away from the game the exact opposite of what this community wants, so if you are doing it STOP DOING IT NOW:mad:
  15. 7.92mm

Guest pass?

Why doesnt he just by the game instead of expecting a free ride it is cheap enough anyways:rolleyes:
  16. 7.92mm

Walking Speed

lol, maybe the players should jog or power walk instead:D
  17. 7.92mm

Cant find a decent DH server

Hi im from australia and i can even get a decent server with a ping below 300 there are quiet a few of them but nobody is using them why? Our Game space server is hardly being used at all and im lucky if i even get 10 vs 10 or more its more like 7 vs 7 and nobody stays around, this is a good...
  18. 7.92mm

Should I buy RO for $4.99?

"God gave me the gift of life, and now i have been given the gift of ro":D
  19. 7.92mm

Darkest Hour GPF

Hi there i really like the hard work you guys have done in creating DH i really like it, but for some reason it keeps crashing with a GPF:eek: i am hoping somebody could help me out plz i will be patient. Im not suprised it's crashing being a beta build with some bugs cheers 7.92mm:D Build...