• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

[Question] cannot access web-based game from 64 bit.

I installed RO and steam with no problems on a 64 bit fully patched Win XP pro OS computer. I can start stream and do all kinds of stuff through that user interface, unfortunately when I start RO, I see the process, but nothing happens. The RO game does not start, perhaps it is in background...
  2. T

Can't install Darkest Hour, .exe problem.

I had blue screen of death on first attempt to run this. I had blue screen of death on first attempt to run this. On my 32 bit Win XP professional fully patched system, this program led to blue screen of death at first attempt to run from steam. Ouchie!
  3. T

Problem starting RO -- Background process?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I am running RO on 64-bit fully patched Win XP and steam and RO installed with no errors. Steam starts up fine, I can do all the stream stuff through that UI (user interface), but when I launch RO nothing happens. I can see the RedOrchestra process running...
  4. T

Patch update error?

Same problem--log file blank, steam updated, RO busted Same problem--log file blank, steam updated, RO busted Same problem : run time error on RO.exe requested unusual shutdown. RedO.log file is empty. Steam is fully updated. Restarting does nothing. This is the SteamStats log; 1188444083...
  5. T

Summer Update Released - Free Trial Period!

This update destroyed my RO. On a fully patched XP Pro computer the patch broke the game. The error I get says that the application C:\Prog....RedOrchestra.exe requested that it be shut down in an unusual way. Doesn't work. You guys tested this right? Any help would be appreciated. I...
  6. T

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

Problem fix--fix unknown Problem fix--fix unknown Thank you very much for your help. I cannot explain why this works now. I did not have to modify the port settings on my WinXP Pro computer. I did optimize the hard drive, after deleting the mentioned file. This works now. Thanks again for...
  7. T

RO--still dead RO--still dead I got the following advice from the web site: That error is the most common error around and well documented in the Known Error/Fix list. Delete your clientregistry.blob in steam and you should be good to go. If installing off CD's won't work you can always...
  8. T

Steam--RIP--Dead--Does not Work Steam--RIP--Dead--Does not Work Steam is dead. On my computer for weeks RO has not been able to connect to any server. The error "Unknown steam error, contact Steam support" is less than worthless. RO--RIP! The OS is fully patched XP/Pro. I also could not...