• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Communication Aid With Larger Servers

It came to my attention with the larger servers, that planning and team work may suffer more because of the sheer volumn of individuals and the team global mode of communications. I believe I recall seeing the means to speak to just one individual at a time, but it's problematic in the heat of...
  2. R

The Roll

Click your lean button twice and roll two body widths in that direction. Can not be performed while aiming in IS. Anything in the way knocks you into prone position at the stop. Can be done in any position, just that you always end in prone position. If you end up rolling down a hill...
  3. R

Period Resources - Websites for The Time

I have been doing some research on the period of our game, and wanting to begin a map project (slowly), I thought while I get comfortable with the map making process I start doing that research. So, I was wondering if I could get some websites from the community on the period that would detail...
  4. R

Aside from being a tanks oil mat in the field...

...(or parking stall), anyways, just curious if anyone has ever tried to sight in a tanks round on the enemy? Tank concealed just right, and some dude with binoc's on a rise out in the field calling in the round? How did it work if it had been tried, and if it has not, like to catch up with...
  5. R

Server Server and LAN - Creation/Playing

Not sure if this can even happen or if I am missing something, but I am not seeing the ability to create a server or lan game, be able to play in it, and then have a friend join in (not directly connected). I have had other games that allow such things, and just wondering if we have that here...
  6. R

A sort o' Poll: Why Do You Play?

I have been reading the forum discussions for about two weeks now and seeing alot of issues that seem to stem back to the basics... why do you play? Instead of responding in each post based on that post's topic, I'd thought I throw out a pole to see where people stand. This may bring...