• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Red orchestra in the future...

One of the reasons that I come back to this game with long intervals is that when I first come on, even Danzig, I have this feeling of quiet danger around the corner. I hear the gun fire in the distance, and then I start creeping forward. I feel like this is the place, a slow paced, thinking...
  2. R

Is Practice Mode just target practice?

Get rifle... Run... Aim... Shoot... Cover... Listen... Die... Not always in that order.
  3. R

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

My name refers to me being a rag doll most of the time because I suck.
  4. R

Why so many more automatics in game?

Does anyone else feel that with the increase in automatics and the greater number of players on the server only add a greater level of intensity? The challenge to a bolter (which I play more often than not) is so challenging, that I am always on the edge of my seat, often to such a surprise...
  5. R

Hitler Youth Player model

Not really, because it pertains to the exploit and abuse of children in so far as it relates to the internet... There could be a relation to that concept. Not the murder part, just the exploiting part. It could be construed to fall under the domain. Personally, it's just one of nearly 7...
  6. R

More gore and other unpleasent content for RO?

With nearly 7 Billion oppinions in the world, what's one more? We all have different life experiences, different views, likes, and dis-likes that constitutes the way we react and behave. My life experience has created within me the propensity to not encourage such additions in a game...and...
  7. R

Hitler Youth Player model

I wonder, was there not a law regarding the exploit of children? and I wonder to what extent that law proceeds over games? I know that the exploit law is more along the lines of actual children, but I could there be mention of doing unlawful things to obviously child-like concepts in games...
  8. R

Team killing, why so common?

Was that on the backend of the German side, going into the building where the stairs are that over-look the market? Shot the guy in the head because he was in the doorway looking for nades probably? I saw that, funniest TK I saw in a while, because it was so blantant!!! One thing though, how...
  9. R

Do you consider yourself good?

The name says it all!
  10. R

Autobalance teams...

I am curious about something... Is it team stacking, or is it a bunch of guys (who may be friends) wanting to play together on a PUBLIC server to have fun (what ever that is defined as for them)? It's like our political correct world, now...if something doesn't taste right in the mouth, we...
  11. R

Autobalance teams...

I found that it doesn't matter who or how many are on what side, because you will, without fail, eventually find your self alone and over-run by the masses.
  12. R

Showing voice commands

There are certain helpful things to do when communicating that can help everyone. One would be to put something up that everyone can read that shares these points so that maybe, just maybe, that awareness would constitute a use and understanding on the field. These items would be to begin to...
  13. R

Which is most annoying form of APC abuse?

how about number 7... The magnetic field those things radiate that seem to attract you when they are attempting to run you over... Because no matter which way I dive, I end up diving right in the path!
  14. R

Throwing objects. Namely: Ammunition.

I tried to throw an empty gun at an attacker, and it just dropped to the ground and he stabbed me with his gun... I am all for the throwing objects thing....see it in movies all the time... Seems realistic to me. Wait...what were we talking about?
  15. R

Free look for infantry

What about a peripheral bar or indicator that would detect movement out from your center position to the prescribed boundary of detecting movement in one's peripheral. That indicator would give you the feel that someone is moving along side you - and may be limited to certain distances of...
  16. R

Please Revert Custom Maps.

Change is trading one rutt for another ... give it time.
  17. R

Why so many more automatics in game?

I love getting the drop on the hip shooter rambo style players with my trusty bolt rifle. I'm finding better spots, antisipating their approach better and it's more satifying. Adapt.
  18. R

Do guys get unexpected kills sometimes?

I unexpectally kill my self... Over-Cookin grenades. Hit crouch into an on-coming bayo charge (nice head placement). I love the high grenade lob, and watch it not quite make it over the wall and land at my feet. The grenade bounce off walls, doors, window sills, ... Hell, I threw a grenade...
  19. R

Communication Aid With Larger Servers

It came to my attention with the larger servers, that planning and team work may suffer more because of the sheer volumn of individuals and the team global mode of communications. I believe I recall seeing the means to speak to just one individual at a time, but it's problematic in the heat of...
  20. R

Its just like Team Fortrress Calssic now...

***self deleted Rant*** More People Equals More Chaos, More chanes for Lone Wolfs, and Less Chance for Well controlled team work...especially on small maps. Which brings me to an idea...will post in suggestions