• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. cpl_hans_buckeye

Map Bias

*** EDIT *** The following statistics are only for TWB public servers *** EDIT *** On a prior thread an allegation was made that some maps are biased to a specific side. As a recorder of map statistics, capturing the winning side and if reinforcements ran out was a simple addition. Well it's...
  2. cpl_hans_buckeye

TWB Favorite Map Predictor

Is your favorite map Leningrad? Do you wonder when it will rotate through the TWB servers? No need to wonder... just print out the TWB Favorite Map Predictor and get a statistical estimate on when your favorite map is in play! http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28105
  3. cpl_hans_buckeye

[Tuning] Slow map downloads for 50pc CC

I've read the forums and tweaked user.ini Download times are fast except for 50pc Carpathian Cross maps. Cannot get in on fight night! :-( I'm not sure if the precache .ini hack has a different setting for carpathian cross than for RO. Since CC is part of the RO executable, I would have...
  4. cpl_hans_buckeye

Favorite maps...

Do you have a favorite map to play on RO? One that you just really enjoy...particularly playing a specific class? Leningrad axis MG is one of my favs as well as allied tanker on Konigsplatz and axis tanker on Berezina. There have been a number of posts lamenting the TWB server fixed map...
  5. cpl_hans_buckeye

Final Map TWB Favorite Map Predictor

TWB Servers Favorite Map Predictor for Old*Glory, Server 1 and Server 2. All you need to do is download the .pdf and print. The map matrix shows you the order the maps are played in and using statistical sampling, projects a length of time when the subsequent maps are played. The estimated...
  6. cpl_hans_buckeye

Beta Map RO Favorite Map Predictor

The link below is the TWB Servers favorite map predictor. All you should need to do is download the .pdf and print. If you want to look at the Excel file, PM an e-mail address. The Zip file is too large to upload to forum now. First few tabs are table of averages to print out showing...
  7. cpl_hans_buckeye

2D Art sig request if you have time

Deleted Thread
  8. cpl_hans_buckeye

Vassili rocked the house!

Last night on 'Old Glory', call sign Vassili was leading the charge at Barashka to overcome the AT Guns cap zone. Russian side was dominating with defense, skilled players (clanners) and well placed arty was putting the kabash on the German attack. Vas took over matters, called the apes to one...
  9. cpl_hans_buckeye

Call to Arms!!!

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Call to Arms!!! Call to Arms for all able-bodied RO troopers!!! You are requested to muster post-haste on any server running custom maps for infantry and combined arms combat. In fact, you are requested to promote and influence the powers that be (in our world...
  10. cpl_hans_buckeye

Level Design RO-Leshnev Map Builder needed

I have tried over a dozen times to get the SDK Beta kit to work and create a map. It just ain't happening. I have researched a battle, worked up an idea, and need a map builder to bring this to life. And, two minds are better than one on anything so the help would be appreciated. Details...