• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. cpl_hans_buckeye

Tactics The first tactic

Macho Macho Man Macho Macho Man 32nd Tactic: When machoman is Squad Leader, inform entire team to run into his arty
  2. cpl_hans_buckeye

Collectors Edition

So........you're saying there isn't a collector out there for RO memorabilia!!! :rolleyes: One can wonder why I still have it after the dozen updates from Steam!
  3. cpl_hans_buckeye

Collectors Edition

So your saying that I might get some $$$ by selling my apparantly very rare boxed RO game with original CD and game manual? :D
  4. cpl_hans_buckeye

number of players on map

Pssssssssssss....Hah Gautrek!!! Just sent that arc out 20 feet... match that! :rolleyes: They don't call me 3LW for nuthin! I'll get the yellow ribbon of gallantry for that stream...WOOT! As for player counts... Click the internet tab and then sort on all internet servers... highest...
  5. cpl_hans_buckeye

Looking to Buy RO...

Was he the one the experienced players kept popping in the head at 400m with the rifle? Hmmm.... yep, RO is much different... :p
  6. cpl_hans_buckeye

MG + Binoculars

There's nothing more frustrating for us tankers than a PTRD in the hands of some turkey who know's how to use it...one shot kills for PIV and PIII...grrrrr:mad:
  7. cpl_hans_buckeye

The Wild Bunch pushing the envelope

Join the Steam Group TWB Admins and you'll be able to send a message to any admin who is online at that moment. Steps outlined here: http://www.twbclan.com/megabbs/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=4616&posts=1&start=1 3LW
  8. cpl_hans_buckeye

Bugs in RO, fixage?

I've seen shadows and just thought of it as another realism aspect of the game...people do block light and they do create shadows...this is not different in my mind then having my clan mate constantly trying to flank me while on MG yet I can hear his boots or he's breathing hard...just another...
  9. cpl_hans_buckeye

TWB Favorite Map Predictor

Bump. Updated with OldGlory change to include FallenHeroes in the rotation.
  10. cpl_hans_buckeye

Wild Bunch server

My Scorecard My Scorecard My scorecard for maps: ================= 3LW Custom Map Scorecard [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Score card for custom maps to consider for Boot Hill server. The scorers
  11. cpl_hans_buckeye

New rotation on TWB's Old Glory server

The new Old*Glory server rotation is captured in the favorite map predictor updated today (.pdf file). While in game, you can also press F2 and select maps to see the order of the maps. The predictor uses statistical sampling to tell you when your favorite map is due to rotate. Enjoy! :)...
  12. cpl_hans_buckeye

Bump. Updated with Old*Glory re-org including the Pavlovs_House rotation.
  13. cpl_hans_buckeye

Map Bias

More stats added More stats added Odessa stats added to link provided above. Odessa has Germans winning 73% of the time (sample size > 10) and 64% of the time when Russians run out of reinforcements. This shows the attacker has to be coordinated on this map and not burn reinforcements or they...
  14. cpl_hans_buckeye

Map Bias

Data is from TWB public servers Old*Glory, Server 1, and Server 2. In creating the favorite map predictor, the map played, time map completed, and whether the third map was played is recorded to provide a statistic on when a map will rotate through a server. By adding the victor and whether...
  15. cpl_hans_buckeye

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

Not sure what achievements are in mind...lots of good ideas listed above and have to agree if any rewards for bad behaviour would kill the game. So, knowing that is the case in the thought process, would suspect achievements can be quickly captured with the present data every game generates...
  16. cpl_hans_buckeye

Map Bias

*** EDIT *** The following statistics are only for TWB public servers *** EDIT *** On a prior thread an allegation was made that some maps are biased to a specific side. As a recorder of map statistics, capturing the winning side and if reinforcements ran out was a simple addition. Well it's...
  17. cpl_hans_buckeye

Bump. Updated with latest stats and map rotation as of 22 Feb 09
  18. cpl_hans_buckeye

Wild Bunch server

Well it just so happens... Boothill had custom maps on it with voting and has very low ping on it for east coast US. Arad was voted 5 times in a row for a total of 10 simultaneous map plays and over 6 1/2 hours of rocking Arad action! :D I quit the Boot hill server after the third Arad...
  19. cpl_hans_buckeye

How does RO compare to other "realistic" shooters?

It depends on how you define best. For graphics, immersion, story, then console games are better like Army of Two, Assasins Creed, Fable. For single-player PC games, Call of Duty graphics, immersion, and story is better. For realistic weaponry, playing with 50 people instead of a computer...
  20. cpl_hans_buckeye

Final Map Tcherkassy : Final Version

Changing a map author's work without their permission should not be done. The Tcherkassy exploit is real with arty placed on German uphill rush to the last HQ objective if the Russian SL is able to place it in this spot. If I get the Russ SL position, I will only put arty directly left or...