• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. OneShot

3D & Animation New ride in RO? Thanks!!!!

Thanks to whom ever took the time and effort to add the motorcycle and sidecar to the early version of Arad! Nice work and a WILD RIDE!!!
  2. OneShot

3D & Animation New Turret Markings

Not sure where to start this thread, Moderators please move to where it should be if you would be so kind, but I just wanted to thank the people responsible for adding the little extra to the individual turret marking (numbers and art) on the lattest Arad version map. IMHO its a nice map and...
  3. OneShot

Stug III dug up in Finland???

Found this link to a Stug III that I believe was recently unearthed and pulled out of a peat bog in Finland. The Stug looks to be in amazing shape, still in winter camo scheme with track extensions in tact. Can anyone help with the translation so we can get some more info (recent find, exact...
  4. OneShot

1 pilot killed, 2 P-51's lost at Oshkosh

OSHKOSH, Wisconsin (AP) -- Two single-engine war planes at an experimental air show collided while landing Friday, killing one of the pilots and injuring the other, officials said. One pilot died and the other suffered minor injuries after the planes clipped wings. Two planes collide while...
  5. OneShot

MS face $1bn Xbox repair bill

Today, July 5, 2007 Microsoft admits that the number of repairs 'are unacceptable' and the company may face a $1billion (billion with a "B") Xbox repair bill! Hinting for the first time that the company faces more than just isolated reliability problems with the Xbox 360 console, Microsoft...
  6. OneShot

What I want for Fathers Day - T34 ride at Sturgis Motorcycle rally

Hey, this is what I want for Fathers Day. Drive a T-34/85!!! Don't get any better than that for me for this June's Daddy present! Now that would be a cool! Only $150 per person for 1/2 hour ride and an hour to shoot MG's and other era automatic weapons (MG 42 no less)! Or $100 for 20 minute...