• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

The XM-21 and PAX Reminder!

If anyone is being a troll around here its you. Most of your posts serve to antagonize rather than offer any insight...
  2. D

Killing Floor 2 - Grindhouse Mapping Contest Phase 2 Winners Announced!

So what is the deal with non survival. Is there now an objective mode? I have been out the loop a couple of months.
  3. D

PC Gamer Weekender - Everything that happened

Some nice juicy screenshots. Weapon models and skins are looking excellent.
  4. D

PC Gamer Weekender

I think some of you need to manage your expectations a little better and be a bit more realistic in what you should come to expect from Tripwire. I have no doubt that once all the screws and bolts have been tightened up and a few layers of polish have been applied this will play like nothing...
  5. D

[Game] Squad (New Game from the Devs of Project Reality)

I love RO but I don't like Squad one bit. I find it incredibly boring and hard work. My first few hours with the game was the best then it all went down hill. If you have lot of friends online who all play the same sort of games i'd give it a bash, if your on your own and you find talking over...
  6. D

Refinement Part 1

Nice man game looks pretty!
  7. D

Into The Jungle

Well what is KF2 built on then because that runs native 64bit. Surely they would use the same engine as KF2 rather than use an outdated engine. I wish someone from Tripwire or AMG would officially clear this up.
  8. D

Good Morning Vietnam Fans!

Looks great, nice to see how you plan to implement automatic weapons. Does RS2 use the same updated Unreal Engine KF2 runs on? Mostly interested to know if this will be 64bit native.
  9. D

Into The Jungle

10. D

Into The Jungle

KF2 runs on a 64bit version of UE3 and uses DX11. It does not exploit all the benefits of each technology but its still running on said platforms unlike RO2 which runs 32bit and DX9. I think Tripwire have nailed UE3 now and it means they can focus on delivering a decent game instead of learning...
  11. D

Rising Storm 2/RO could learn a lot from SQUAD

RO2 is a grown up shooter that has lots of depth and tactical gameplay but remains fairly accessible and the action is a bit more instant. Not as arcade as Battlefield but still fast enough to keep the action flowing. I feel Squad steps up the sim part up several notches. After spending a bit...
  12. D

Was thinking like this as well. A new RO on the same scale with full body awareness and painstaking accurate feeling weapons and solid satisfying gunplay would make me... well i'd never leave the house.
  13. D

Played it for the first time yesterday. Really impressive stuff. Been waiting ages for a game like this. Played it for about 2 hours. Its pretty tight. Very much a PC game through and through and it feels like a proper next gen PC game as well. The graphics are very good but it comes at a cost...
  14. D

KF 1015: Return of the Patriarch - Available NOW!

Reckon it will happen?
  15. D

KF 1015: Return of the Patriarch - Available NOW!

Had a right blast on this last night with the new maps and class. Proper enjoyed myself. What classes are left to follow? We still got Marksman coming?
  16. D

Pre purchased. Really looking forward to playing this. Its the most interesting shooter I have seen all year. Just seen the November update. Looks superb!
  17. D

RO2 Could red orchestra 2 be converted to a better engine>?

I have been wondering this myself. RO2 does have some issues with its engine and it does not make the best use of UE3. Although Tripwire do seem to have cracked it in KF2. Anyway there is still a lot of texture pop in, stuttering and lag spikes. There was talks about RO2 using 64 bit extensions...
  18. D

RO2 Does the PPS 42/43 serve any role? and any other useless guns?

Mappers could make use of it if they wanted to create a scenario that had a realistic loadout in which the PPSH was not available. Even if it is weaker I like that its there and its nice to have the choice.
  19. D

WWAUT - Into The Woods

Personally I find the iron sights get in the way so I usually fire from the hip. The classic aim for duals does not hinder my view.
  20. D

Is it gonna be one huge pay and spray fest?

Quit your whittling this game is going to be ****ing superb!