• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. THunter

RO2 Proof that the MKb was NOT at Stalingrad

Lets get this straight. This is not a "should the MKb be in RO2?" thread. I didn't post this thread to debate weather it should be in the game or not; That's been beaten to death already. This is simply proof that it wasn't there for the people that refused to believe otherwise and for the...
  2. THunter

RO2 Proof that the MKb was NOT at Stalingrad

To beat a dead horse even further. This an official Heereswaffenamt (HwA) document dated December of 1942 showing that in November of 1942 only 25 of the 500 ordered MKb.42(H) were delivered to the Army for troop trails. Keep in mind that in late November of 1942 most of the 6th Army was...
  3. THunter

RS Class Bug

RGN Semper Fi Campaign Server. Even the Admin was threatening to ban me. I was minding my own business, giving cover fire with my MG and out of nowhere some dbag with a mic goes "Everybody, if you see THunter shoot him, hes not doing is job" & "THunter if you cant do your f**king job as squad...
  4. THunter

RS Class Bug

Just got out of a server. While on Beito playing as a Japanese MG, I got flamed/tkd/harassed for being a bad squad leader?! I was NOT a squad leader and my UI/class/role select said I was an MG. I even spawned with a MG loadout multiple times. I can assure you I was not a squad leader but...
  5. THunter

New Stalingrad movie?

This one looks just as bad as red tails.
  6. THunter

Waffen ss skins

I am very impressed in the quality and attention to detail. These are top notch models. Your choice of uniforms, load outs, insignia are all spot on. One suggestion for the loadout of the SS Sturmmann/corporal, is to have him with 1 G43 pouch and 1 K98 pouch. That was standard issue for the...
  7. THunter

Kar98k rifle issues

Byf 41 K98s can be found with flat buttplates in laminate and walnut. They can also be found with cupped buttplates in laminate and walnut. The configuration of the stock in game is correct. Except for the serial number stamped on the side, the blued buttplate and the late war "stamped & welded"...
  8. THunter

What We Are Up To - Barashka

^This right here should be the topic of this thread from this post on^ I expected Rising storm to be a self sufficient, self producing mod team completely unattached from Tripwire...and im pretty sure alot of people thought the same thing. Its pretty clear that Tripwire isnt making enough...
  9. THunter

I felt the same way. When I saw that Barashka was going to be an offical map I EXPECTED to see a mention of working APCs and new tanks. Instead they mention modders are working on getting anti tank guns and APCs into the game. You cannot rely on modders to do the job for you as they can abandon...
  10. THunter

Terribly disappointed in Yoshiro's post. A RO1 style map with no working anti tank guns, panzerfausts, or APCs? Good luck with that. Brashka?! Really?! Out of any of the maps it had to be Brashka?! I wouldve loved to see a map that kept with the Stalingrad theme and combined arms such as...
  11. THunter

Reasons for the lack of teamplay - analysis

You have no idea how nice it is to know Im not the only one that understands the importance of holding that building. Conveyor tower can easily be capped if you have riflemen and a MG tearing apart the Russians reinforcing the tower. Everytime I try to explain the concept and stress the...
  12. THunter

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Youre fueling your own fire man. Nobodys forcing you to reply. If you dont care. Dont reply. Its pretty simple.
  13. THunter

Your welcome Flyod, Im sorry to hear that. Was the company that screwed you Mitchell's Mausers? If it was, what Mitchell's Mausers does is borderline Fraud. They advertise and mislead customers with their fancy ads, wording and "free accessories". They even go as far as to adding an extra line...
  14. THunter

I posted that for anybody that actually cares to listen to a professional internet warrior. Hopefully other people will appreciate the information.
  15. THunter

Also byf 43 rifles never had their serial number stamped on the barrel so there is also a possibility that the serial numbers on your barrel are fake also. But your rifle could have had the barrel replaced at a depot during the war by the Germans and the serial number was stamped there. If there...
  16. THunter

Troubling myself? Not at all. This is comical. You remind me of those people on pawn stars that find out what they have is fake, but walk out thinking everybody else is wrong. If all you really care about is looking at it and shooting it, why are you dismissing the fact that the markings are...
  17. THunter

Ive highlighted the "SS runes" in question, thats what everybody here was referring to: Your "overstamping" at the bottom right is actually another Russian "X" with fake SS runes to the right of it. Those fake SS runes on the receiver (below) are the same fake SS runes on the barrel...
  18. THunter

I was simply trying to help you and let you know what you have but you just werent having it. Every valid point I pointed out you simply ignored or didnt acknowledge. You claimed it was an "all matching" rifle. In the world of K98s if you claim a rifle is "all matching" you better back that up...
  19. THunter

Attacking!? Im trying to let this guy know his rifle is a fake and he got screwed (if its his at all) But he refuses to acknowledge that or answer any of my questions. This is a legit discussion/debate. If you go and show a rifle that you claim to be yours and "all matching" with when it clearly...
  20. THunter

Im insisting IT ISNT an SS K98. The picuture you showed shows what looks like SS runes on the left side of your barrel near the receiver. If they arent SS runes (which you keep defending and rambling on about) take a close up picture of this "overstamping". I also pointed out that in the...