• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Slyk

Level Design White listed Competion Maps NOT working

Guys, wondering if anyone else has noticed that competition maps are not leveling up?? The After-Hourz servers have competition maps from Moddb yet no one is leveling up on them. None were updated to the latest versions, if any. Thoughts?
  2. Slyk

Beta Map KF-The Rock beta 1

This is a mission that requires teamwork. The lonewolf player will not last long on his own. Do NOT get separated from the team! Stick together, explore the facility and look for extras, like keys to the South Armory. Special Thanks to the great guys at After-Hourz.com for their support and...
  3. Slyk

Level Design Viewports: Distorted/fuzzy/black view

I attempted to open the editor recently after not using it for several weeks. I have not made any changes to my system. What I got was a distorted viewport where at first the desktop showed through where the grid should be. Closing and opening new veiwports did not help and at times the...
  4. Slyk

Final Map RO-Klin

Final version: http://www.after-hourz.com/misc/slyk/ro/RO-Klin_OuterRing.rar
  5. Slyk

Final Map RO-Elnya

Final version: http://www.after-hourz.com/misc/slyk/ro/RO-Elnya.rar
  6. Slyk

Final Map RO-Tractor Works

Final version: http://www.after-hourz.com/misc/slyk/ro/RO-TractorWorks.rar
  7. Slyk

Beta Map AHzVehicles_Two_Beta1: AXIS

Please submit your feedback and suggestions here for AHzVehicles_Two_Beta1 AXIS. Feel free to post historical/factual data as well.
  8. Slyk

Beta Map AHzVehicles_TWO_Beta1: ALLIES

Please submit your feedback and suggestions here for AHzVehicles_Two_Beta1 ALLIES. Feel free to post historical/factual data as well.
  9. Slyk

Beta Map RO-Elnya_Beta2

Please submit your feedback and suggestions here for RO-ELNYA_Beta2. Feel free to post historical/factual data as well.
  10. Slyk

Beta Map RO-Klin_Beta1

Please submit your feedback and suggestions here for RO-KLIN_Beta1. Feel free to post historical/factual data as well.
  11. Slyk

Beta Map RO-Roadblock_Beta1

Please submit your feedback and suggestions here for RO-ROADBLOCK_Beta1. Feel free to post historical/factual data as well. I intend to make the next release final. A few items that I believe will be changed: - shorten Russian spawn distance by up to 10 seconds - additional cover to the east...
  12. Slyk

SERVER RELEASE > MEATGRINDER: NEW MinionWorkz Pack!!

Announcing the EARLY release of the MinionWorkz AHz_Vehicles_Two Vehicle Pack and the latest Map pack of two new and three updated battlefields PLUS four stock RO maps set for Search & Destroy mission-based play!! Featuring 11 new vehicles and over 30 skins and variants which debut in the new...
  13. Slyk

[VIDEO] MinionWorkz Vehicle & Map Pack

Announcing the release of the MinionWorkz Video Preview for the AHz_Vehicles_Two Vehicle Pack and the latest Map pack of two new and three updated battlefields! Featuring 11 new vehicles and over 30 skins and variants which debut in the new battlefields of "Klin" and "Roadblock", the vehicles...
  14. Slyk

3D & Animation [PREVIEW] MinionWorkz Vehicle Pack

By now everyone knows that we have a great team working on a pretty big custom vehicle pack. We have talked about the content and shown a little bit of each vehicle now and then. As we near completion of the project, I want to get some more teaser information out to the community. We are...
  15. Slyk

Level Design [Preview] TractorWorks_Final

I have finally had time to get around to making the changes I have wanted with this level. Using great resource photos from Russ at www.fireonthevolga.com, I have altered several of the main buildings to closer match their actual foot prints. I have again had to take some liberties in filling...
  16. Slyk

Level Design [Preview] RO-Klin

Early November 1941, the first snows are falling as the Wehrmacht lunges forward like a staggering boxer. Attempting to encircle Moscow to the northwest and cut off the cities of Klin and Kalinin (Tver) from the capital, the Panzers reach for the Volga canal. Russian reinforcements have...
  17. Slyk

Stop. Think. Be Thankful.

With the recent release of a new WW2 shooter, I would like to suggest that to all those who rant, complain, and cue-up the "Jaws" impending-doom music over every new feature being the death of RO: Stop for a few minutes. Think about all the other WW2 shooters you have ever played. Think...
  18. Slyk

SDK Cursor Select Hosed

For lack of a better title... recently I upgraded from a single core AMD 3800 to a dual core 4200. I had nearly no time to use the editor due to life getting in the way. Back at it now after three weeks, and after the recent update, I now have major cursor issues. When I initially open a map...
  19. Slyk

SLi: A waste of time or not?

After searching around, I can't find any references to SLi for RO. Here's my situation: - upgraded to an AMD 64x 2 4200 - upgraded video by adding a second 7800GT I configured my SLi setup and it works for other games and my benchmark scores on 3DMark06 went from 3700 to 6554 (nice gains). I...
  20. Slyk

Level Design Preview: Smoke rounds for Tanks

The Minion-Workz development team announces the addition of tank-fired smoke rounds. The feature will be included their newest map, "Elnya". The smoke round was developed by Teufelhund and is created from a base class, allowing it to be extended for use by either tanks or anti-tank guns...