• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Camcorder help

Alright, So I have a Sony Handycam camcorder, from 2002. It has a S-video output, and a D/V output socket too. Now, My graphics card(6800U) has an S-Video out socket, and a VGA socket. So I bought an S-video cable, plugged the cable in both sockets, and nothing is happening. I have windows movie...
  2. R

The Mole: Reality T.V. Show

The Mole: Reality T.V. Show Hey guys, my fr iend made his own reality tv show that he entered into his local film fesitivle. He actualy won for it being the best there out of a good bunch. Well any way, if your bored, and have 10mins to burn, take a look-see. By the way, I was also a contestent...
  3. R

Boris Yelstin died

Any thoughts or comments to this controversal man?
  4. R

How many miles to you get to the gallon?

Post your amounts! Also, If you have any advice on improving your MPG, share it! Well I have a VOLVO S70, and I am getting 17mpg :( But with warmer weather, I am hoping for that to improve. Usaly the cold air, and the winter fuel mixture hurts the MPG rating.
  5. R

What car do you drive?

So what do you guys drive? I have a 2000 S70 Volvo :) It holds it own, but the MPG are pretty poor (16)