• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. MtnMan01

[Game] GraviTeam Tactics:Operation Star

Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front :IS2: Release Date: Release Date: 4 Mar, 2016 -Large, precisely recreated battlefield near the Mius river in southern Ukraine. -Carefully modeled vehicles that took part in the battles. -Detailed and realistic simulation of a battlefield, realistic ballistics, and...
  2. MtnMan01

[Game] Ultimate General: Gettysburg

Ultimate General: Gettysburg Hopefully this is of interest to the Civil War Warriors, The Arm Chair General in 'you'. This is a nice game, RTS, you need to be a tactician/strategist. Its a single player game now, but there is plans to go Multi. Hopefully the success of this one will lead to a...
  3. MtnMan01

Map Glitch-Station

Here's a pic of the glitch, you can get under map n shoot Reds, as u can see there a guy just ahead with his head sticking out of the trench. I could of taken his head off,,,but that would be cheap n a cheat.. Its just to the left of B cap from the german prospective....
  4. MtnMan01

November 11th.Ode of Remembrance

"For the Fallen" ........They went with songs to the battle, they were young. Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow. They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted, They fell with their faces to the foe. They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not...
  5. MtnMan01

Freezes in game 2-3 secs

I have been having this problem since release,, When the game is opened up, and you are in the game selection screen (Multi-player/options/single player). The game/screen/mouse pointer will freeze for ~2-3 seconds. Not a problem there. Now this is random in game, and it does it constantly...
  6. MtnMan01

Tactics Individual Tactics

Info on Individual tactics: It's quite interesting.I hope it's useful to some: This is just a Section of one subject on Mr.Frisbee's site. http://www.military-sf.com/Tactics.htm#Individual Its about a 10 minute read,,so grab a brew. *********************************...
  7. MtnMan01

Merry Xmas n Happy New Year From?

Merry Xmas n Hav a Great 2010 from Vancouver BC.Canada