• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Major_Day

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

I count 9...............
  2. Major_Day

Stop the game from clearing cache?

Go to Red Orchestra,system....and change this to 0 [Core.System] PurgeCacheDays=30......change 30 to 0 like this... [Core.System] PurgeCacheDays=0
  3. Major_Day

The Game has Turned 10 Years Old

I'll put tractorworks on my server just for you Moe......if you don't mind playing by yourself.
  4. Major_Day

Server Server browser borked

Matt's fix worked for me,but he should have the glory of passing it on to everybody else,so come on Matt these guys are waiting on you...lol Edit: Gamespy had nothing to do with it, it was the latest client update from Steam that caused the problem
  5. Major_Day

RO Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 HD

Can you look ito the server browser problems we're having at the moment The posts are in the dedi server section http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=100740
  6. Major_Day

Read the comment at the bottom: http://www.jasonslater.com/2009/01/22/unusual-bandwidth-usage-from-llnwnet/
  7. Major_Day

Yes the Tripwire entry is there as well
  8. Major_Day

I added another wee bit to that quote while you were typing....lol it just seemed a bit of a coincidence that Gamespy went down at the same time as half the servers disappeared from the browser.
  9. Major_Day

Thanks Matt, if you can provide a fix that would be great.
  10. Major_Day

I don't know if its anything to do with Gamespy or not,but RO servers certainly link to Gamespy; From the .ini [IpDrv.MasterServerUplink] DoUplink=True UplinkToGamespy=True [IpDrv.UdpGamespyQuery] MinNetVer=1087 OldQueryPortNumber=7767 bRestartServerOnPortSwap=True bDebugPortSwaps=True And...
  11. Major_Day

Both Steam and TWI should have known the Gamespy was closing down and should have made other arrangements to make sure that all the game traffic being routed through Gamespy is re-routed elsewhere
  12. Major_Day

Up until Tues. my server was always visible in the browser,nothing on the server was changed but now it no longer appears in the browser. Before Tuesday there were approx. 21 servers showing in the browser,but since then there have only been 13 Both myself and my GSP have been struggling hard to...
  13. Major_Day

Does anyone here actually prefer RO2 tanking to RO?

Correct.......and maps to go with them.
  14. Major_Day

RO2 Arad2 :)

I agree.......
  15. Major_Day

Server RO2 & RS Server is resetting my ROGame.ini when I start the server!

Looks like a normal server log to me, i see nothing wrong,the server is running.
  16. Major_Day

Server Preventing Welcome Screen from loading (clientside)

Play on another server.:IS2:
  17. Major_Day

Server basic edit mode for map cycles

If you added anything to the map name all players joining the server would have to have the same extra text added to their copy of the map before they could join.
  18. Major_Day

RO2 Server is Full; Return to Main Menu

Start your own server.
  19. Major_Day

Level Design RSTE-Wake Island (Remake Pre-Alpha)

Windowed mode was my second choice,it wouldn't load fullscreen either,i waited 15 mins. each time.