• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. nike_angus

[Crash] Game crash in half way(Really need your help for an old RO player)

My dear RO friends, I 've played RO since 2007, however since last year, my RO2 always crash during the game play, this really force me give up my favorite game. I 've tried many ways ( delete files in mydocuments\mygames\red orchestra2\rogame\config , run RO2Redist or reinstall the game, all...
  2. nike_angus

Mapping Contest Phase 1 Winners

Congratulations to all winners! I hope TWI could let these winning maps become stock maps now.
  3. nike_angus

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

Amazing map! But is it possible to make the map look more historical accurate ? I also hope to see more turbine and I-beam in the building. Thanks , Drecks. I still remember the great map:Zhitomir you made for RO1.
  4. nike_angus

When are we getting Half-Tracks?

Yes, we need entrance and exit animations for half-tracks.
  5. nike_angus

Meet Mamayev - The Level Designer edition of What we are up to!

I hope this map is daylight and during summer.
  6. nike_angus

November 21st Update Notes

After this update, my game always crash when changing teams in the role selection menu ! I never have this problem before this patch. So why update :confused:
  7. nike_angus

Station the lag fest..

Same here. The fps on Station will go down to 15-20 when inside the building. Really unplayable.:( I hope the poor performance on map Barracks and Station would be fixed on next patch.
  8. nike_angus

November 15th Update Changelist

After this patch, my game crash every 30 minutes and I suffer micro stutter issue. I never have above problems before this patch. :(
  9. nike_angus

RO1 maps you would like to recover for RO2?

Elnya and Berezina, biggest and greatest maps in RO1 !!!
  10. nike_angus

21st of october patch size?

The patch is also 5.5 GB for me. Everytime Tripwire release a small patch, Steam always delete my RO2 game folder automatically (except RO2 Movies folder), force me to download the whole game again! Anyone know the solution ? Thanks!
  11. nike_angus

Pavlov

Barracks , Station and Pavlov , these three maps are nightmare.
  12. nike_angus

Back to RO2, freeze and crash worse than before, can I improve performance?

The October 6th Update Changelog says: 'Major optimization pass on all maps should increase performance across the board.' But I do not see any optimization on any maps after the update. The fps even get worse. So what happened ? :(
  13. nike_angus

[Image] Some locations from the game

The maps in game look so realistic. I like it! I also heard that the devs even got the blue print of the Univermag. I hope to hear more stories of developer's making of the game.
  14. nike_angus

rogame.exe , has stopped working

Game always crash since last patch.:(
  15. nike_angus

18MB patch just now

The update is 5GB for me. This is horrilbe!
  16. nike_angus

Global Stats Reset

If it needs to be reset, the earlier the better.
  17. nike_angus

RO2 Updating Coming Today

Same here. For every small update I have to download 3GB ! Anyone know what's the problem ?
  18. nike_angus

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

The GPU and CPU low usage bug haven't been fixed yet.:(
  19. nike_angus

Low GPU usage

I got 15-20 fps on every map. The fps does not change no matter setting on High or Lowest.