• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. rossmum

Zeroing

Given that it seems unlikely we'll see fully adjustable sights in RO anytime soon, is there any chance a patch could be whipped up which adjusts the zeroing for the weapons? As far as I can tell, everything in RO is zeroed for... well, zero, and with some weapons that makes long shots hard if...
  2. rossmum

3D & Animation A little something I've been working on

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]A wild [B]K
  3. rossmum

Vehicle questions

I've been doing some thinking, and was wondering if anyone's found a way to force an engine to die either at random or at some point after a certain time or distance. I was also wondering if the amount of throttle needed to get a vehicle moving is directly tied to its mass and engine power or...
  4. rossmum

Zeroing

I wasn't entirely sure if the weapons in RO were zeroed or not before, but I suspected they were for about 80m because I was hitting more or less point-of-aim out to that distance. However, a little birdy called the RO manual tells me that they're not actually zeroed at all - 3" drop on a...
  5. rossmum

Tactics Tank concealment

Just wondering how many RO players actually make any effort to camouflage their tanks. Aside from a few drivers who have set us up in well-concealed flanking positions, I haven't seen anyone actually try to properly hide a tank since the old EFO days when we (the 20th) were fighting the 181st TB...
  6. rossmum

Squad Phoenix from the ashes...

Despite many of our senior soldaten transferring to plug gaps in other units and leaving us somewhat undermanned, the 20.Panzergrenadier-Division is still operational and looking for a group of dedicated, mature replacements interested in realism. We are essentially a virtual re-enactment group...