• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ButchCassidy

Server known hacker account info

Wuat http://steamcommunity.com/id/wuat/ 76561198000905958 STEAM_0:0:20320115 IP 204.62.32.137 IP 68.50.233.79
  2. ButchCassidy

TWIL 2014 season is open

We are proud to announce that the TWIL 2014 season has now started and we are inviting all clans who wish to take part in our Tournaments and Ladders to begin registering at the new TWIL web site. The website is still a work in progress and you will see a lot of development being added over the...
  3. ButchCassidy

RS Rising Storm - What would you like to see at TWIL

Your chance to vote for what competitions you want to see for rising Storm at TWIL..;) http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=92346
  4. ButchCassidy

Rising Storm - Beta Access for TWIL Teams

By way of a big thanks to all our teams competing here at TWIL. We have secured Rising Storm beta keys which will be available for all the clans and their players that are actually participating in competitons at TWIL. How do you get your keys? If you are a Clan/Team leader here at TWIL then...
  5. ButchCassidy

[Game] Treyarch kill off the PC Clan Community with Black Ops 2

Treyarch have finally released their info about the Black Ops 2 PC multiplayer and its not good reading. Their own unproven Anti-Cheat system? No dedicated servers for the community. Matchmaking is all you get. No mod tools. Although all this is not surprising considering that Activision...
  6. ButchCassidy

Squad TWB Servers

TWB are now actively seeking to increase its membership in 2013. We are a multi-gaming clan so we support a range of other games alongside Red Orchestra. We have hosted high quality RO2-HOS and Rising Storm servers from release day and we will continue to admin them to the highest possible...
  7. ButchCassidy

TWI Ladder

This is a call to arms for all you clans who want to be part of the new competitive scene that will be http://www.twiladder.com/ We need feedback from the whole community in order to provide the basis of a new competitve site owned and sponsored by TWI. Give us your feedback here -...
  8. ButchCassidy

Server Auto Reboot on crash

For those who don't have this here is the TWB auto-reboot on crash batch file code. TWI use the same code to allow your server to auto reboot on a crash detection. Replace our server name and IP (and anything else you want to replace) with your own details in a .txt file then change that file...
  9. ButchCassidy

RO2 back in the steam top sellers

Very pleasing to see RO2 at number 4 in the steam top sellers list.. Well done TWI...:D
  10. ButchCassidy

Level Design Community maps for new patch and free weekend release

As many of you already know TWI are now in lockdown for the new patch and a free weekend will follow its release within days. And this could provide mappers with a golden opportunity to test their maps with real players and hopefully lots of them.;) We at TWB have always been fans of the RO...
  11. ButchCassidy

The Wild Bunch Servers have moved IP

Just a heads up to the veterans still playing RO1 the TWB servers have moved IP..
  12. ButchCassidy

RO2 The Future

I have been here a long time..Since the beginning of Red Orchestra as a retail franchise and I make no apologies about being a fan of the games and of TWI as a company. I played the original mod and remember "thinking what a great game this would make".. RO1 did indeed turn out to be a very...
  13. ButchCassidy

TWB RO2 Launch Party and everyones invited..Bring your own gun..

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED JOIN TWB FOR TODAYS LAUNCH ON ANY OF OUR 64 PLAYER SERVERS..LETS GET THIS GAME ROCKIN...VISIT US AT WWW.TWBCLAN.COM
  14. ButchCassidy

TWB at TWI on Friday 4th Feb 2011

Today we are pleased to announce that two of our senior members namely TWB*Jim Miller and TWB*Morgan Earp are attending a special press event at the offices of Tripwire interactive to assist them in playtesting Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. We realize that this is a rare and...
  15. ButchCassidy

DLC request

I would like to formally request that TWI include in ROHos a full working Trench Shovel similar to this little beauty.. Now remember Ramm It must be authentic in every detail and most importantly it must work.. And I don't want any of your bargin bin second hand rubbish either..It must be new...
  16. ButchCassidy

Killing Floor hits 1000 servers?

I just scanned the Steam servers and it came up with 1,140 servers..I was a little sceptical of this so I then checked out the Gamespy Stats.. Here's their numbers 1092 servers, 3972 players that has pushed Red Orchestra (KF is marked as an RO gametype) to around the 7th most popular online...
  17. ButchCassidy

Squad TWB Killing Floor Servers

TWB have put up four of KF servers for members and public to use.. so go enjoy..:D TWB's Dark Army IP: 81.19.217.94:8100 TWB's City Of Dead IP: 81.19.217.94:8200 TWB's DeathSquad IP: 81.19.217.94:8300 TWB's KillZone IP: 81.19.217.94:8400
  18. ButchCassidy

Server Killing Floor Server Info

Well I for one want to know all there is to know about running a server for this game. So.. 1. How many players can a server support? 2. Can you customise a server in anyway. I.E. more zombies..less Zombies etc. 3. Will there be mod support? 4. Does the server have the standard web admin...
  19. ButchCassidy

TWB's "Desert Storm" Mare Nostrum server

It is with great pleasure we announce a new 50 player server in support of the RO Mare Nostrum mod. TWB's Desert Storm IP 77.74.192.87:7800 Nows your chance to kick Rommels or Monty's backside depending on your preference. So go fill your boots with sand.
  20. ButchCassidy

Squad TWB Map of the Month August 08

Combined arms map by tochiri which is a real gem. Survive it if you can!! We'll be adding this map to server 1 and Old Glory in the next few days. If you wish to put forward a map suggestion for the September map of the month then visit our forums at www.twbclan.com