• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

If the option was there

no tracers would not be a good thing, mg's would utterly destroy enemies, it would be hard to tell where the rounds were coming from all tracers is bad too, every time an mg shoots in RO, he is screaming "HEY, HERE I AM EVERYONE!! COME FLANK ME!!!!:D " best idea would be to have one tracer...
  2. E

KIlled for Weapons

ive seen dooshes like that, usually if they stab or bash me once il back away, and if they keep coming, i give em the hose of my smg, then yell at them for being childish over getting a bigger gun, cus chances are guys like that wont even get one shot off before being killed, cus its so often...
  3. E

Your favourite RO moment so far

stalingrad kessel, i was a ruskie with a ppsh and im in the warehouse, i head up some stairs, turn the corner and see 3 germans trying to get thru the same doorway as me.................. nothing like hosing down your foes in groups, it saves time and ammo
  4. E

Tactics What's more valuable than lots of kills?

i play as sniper wenever i can, and over the course of many games, i have concluded that the person playing as the sniper role should not be focused on getting a ton of points. if u are the sniper, you should try to cover your teammates who are trying to cap an objective, rather than actually...
  5. E

Your favourite RO moment so far

probly stalingrad kessel, i was a german sniper. I'm in the three story building, lookin out the window right under the steel stairs, i'd gotten maybe 3 or 4 kills, mostly guys tryin to satchel the north railyard wall. i knew they were startin to catch on, but about a minute earlier, the...
  6. E

Teamkill Forgiveness

Nade, arty, satchel, and dropped nade TK's should get a forgive option, shooting TK's... maybe just 1 forgive then start penalizing, but hand to hand TK's should get an auto kick, cus accidents like that don't happen, if any of you have ever witnessed this, it was probly caused by a crappy mouse...
  7. E

Tactics Poll: Suicidal Satchel Assault - Yes or No

i think it all depends on how it's used. 1) vs tanks - i think this is a valid excuse. If you manage to get close enough to a tank to satchel it, kudos to you. The process of getting to the tank can be the most suicidal part of the tactic. But players shouldn't hold onto the satchel and go...